Page 1 of 4
Who did you send fan mail to...

and did they ever reply. if so what did they say...

And what did you write?
I haven't ever.
I've been too afraid I'm gonna say something insulting on accident and totally have my foot in my mouth.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I sent a couple hundred fan mails to my congressman over the last 2 years. The only thing I received was a minor appearance on the FBI's watch list, but I think I'm off of that by now.
sent 2 to paul gilbert and never got a reply =[

i wanna send one to david gilmour but i dont see an address to send one..
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Never written any fanmail.

I want to write to Les Claypool, since he is the greatest man to ever grace the earth (that's right, greater than Jesus).
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
i sent a letter to Kurt Cobain, but no reply.

i sent in drumsticks and got them signed by ringo. it prbly decreased the value tho
Quote by Skierinanutshel
yes, and i got a restraining order because of it. its totally normal to send naked pics of yourself.

Yeah apparently Miley Cyrus wasn't too happy about that.

But its okay man, it happens.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I sent some to Heath Ledger two months ago the dam sun of a bitch never answered
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
I never did fan mail..but I remember getting the sn for those twins in Good Charlotte and Pete Wentz..pete never answered my IMs but one time I asked..I think it was Joel from GC if the fans ever scare him and he said yes...that's about it lol

I get backstage at just about every show I go to..no need for fanmail
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Les Paul57

i sent in drumsticks and got them signed by ringo. it prbly decreased the value tho

is that true?
I've been meaning to send a letter to Matt Pike apologizing for missing him in Dallas the other day, and to let him know that he has my support 100%, even though I know it probably doesn't matter at all to him.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by amazing FretMan

me too
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i want to write one to roger waters and david gilmour, and if they write back that would be the most amazing thing ever.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I got an email back from the guys in Killwhitneydead.... it was cool
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
my aunty sent a friend request to jonesy from jonesies jukebox and ehe replied asking how she looks and stuff.
I wrote to Sparta once and they put me on the guest list for a show. Needless to say I thought it was pretty awesome.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by freak180
my aunty sent a friend request to jonesy from jonesies jukebox and ehe replied asking how she looks and stuff.

EWWWW
I sent fan mail to Slash a few years ago requesting an autograph. But he never responded.
oh oh. i sent one to richard cheese and replied saying wassup!!.. yeah it was awesome.lol
yea. i talked to roy mayorga (stone sour drummer)in person, we gave him one of our demos, sent a message about what he thought and included the picture we took with him. he said we had a cool vibe. got one from meegs from coal chamber, just b.s. about history and what he was up to and stuff. one from fair to midland about what tuning they play in. one from rage against the machine about upcoming tour dates. all this is myspace stuff, not actual letters. im way too lazy to buy postage stamps and all that business.
I've gotten replies from The Human Abstracts myspace, but I doubt they actually run it. I'm also sure that would get a reply if you message there personal myspaces.
Quote by amazing FretMan

... Haha, I MET Paul. He signed my axe.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Metallica...oh and Chris Cornell. But Chris Cornell never replied. Not once the bastard. I used to send him mail everyday when I got home telling him how my day went, and he never read one message.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
i met jordan from set your goals out in australia after they played. when i got back home in the uk, i sent a message through his myspace and i got a reply saying im glad u had a good time etc..
Quote by shewolf92
I wrote to Dave Mustaine, once...
Surprisingly, he replied.
But his reply was pretty lame.
XD

What did he say?
It was most likely his agent or publicist
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Last edited by Spooni_Shaq at Oct 20, 2008,
Page 1 of 4