I "broke" (I use quotations because I have to go get x rays tomorrow) the right side of my collar bone again (I broke it a couple years ago) basically in the exactly same spot today at work.

I don't know how...I was walking down the hallway, and I heard "pop"/pain, que swelling and reddening of the area. It doesn't really hurt at all unless I touch the spot, but I'm just worried about it healing properly, considering it broke for pretty much no reason I'm wondering how well it healed from the origin experience. So now this is one more thing to worry about along with mid terms, work, and social life.

I am very disappointed in my body, piece of frail shit.
Quote by restless_thrash
if it is the same spot, you might have a problem. previously broken places are supposed to be stronger after they've healed.

Myth!
hmmmm, I always figured bones were weaker after healing, I mean, why would they put down horses if they break a leg?

not sure if thats correct logic, by some force of nature maybe horses heal entirely differently.

and to TS, that sucks, but random enough to be worth telling a couple of times :P
I broke my right collar bone a few years ago too.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by redflag69
hmmmm, I always figured bones were weaker after healing, I mean, why would they put down horses if they break a leg?

not sure if thats correct logic, by some force of nature maybe horses heal entirely differently.

and to TS, that sucks, but random enough to be worth telling a couple of times :P

Wouldn't it be because horses have no real way of lying down or resting the leg since they have to be on all fours at all times? I'm just guessing, though.
Worst part is, I don't have time for this garbage. I have mid terms coming up so I don't want to miss any classes, I have weekley kung-fu classes that I paid for at the beginning of the semester, I play bass in a band, ...gawd
Quote by redflag69

Horses induce a heart attack on themselves when they get stuck or break a leg. That way they won't be killed by predators. So I think they just do it to save the horse the trouble of heart attack.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That sucks, at least when I broke my nose I have a hilarious/embarrassing story to tell people about it.

Do tell.
Quote by Furnase
Do tell.

I'll give you a hint and you'll have to deduce for yourself how it happened (I won't say if you're right or wrong).

Given:

I was wearing a velcro suit
There was a velcro wall
There was a moonbounce