So I'm looking at getting a chorus pedal soon. I play worship music for my church and I've worked with a chorus there, it sounds awesome with a slow rate and a mid-depth, but at the same time I experiment with everything else, from funk to jazz and anything in between, so I want to keep that versatility.
And I'm stuck between two pedals. Boss CE-20 an Digitech Hardwire CR-7
There's something about the CR-7 that keeps me wanting it, but the CE-20 has the memory mode which could prove useful and a couple tone adjusts that the CR-7 doesn't have.
I haven't had the chance to play them side by side, but does anyone have any input on which to go with?
well i still think the best chorus out there for the money is the electro harmonix small clone
simple yet lush, and easy
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I've considered it but again, I'm looking to keep the ability for an array of different sounds out of it
loook into other ehx products they have insane chorus pedals other then the small clone

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
loook into other ehx products they have insane chorus pedals other then the small clone

also true, if you're going for a ton of insane effects than the poly chorus might be for you
it gets pretty expensive though
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
also true, if you're going for a ton of insane effects than the poly chorus might be for you
it gets pretty expensive though

The Poly Chorus is pretty good, but there are better. I'm a huge fan of the Fulltone Choral Flange. It's everything you could possibly want in a chorus pedal. Plus Eric Johnson endorses it saying "it's the wettest lushest chorus I've ever used" (or something along those lines). Really get the Fulltone one. There's a few demos of it on youtube, the Proguitarshop one is pretty good.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.