Ok where do you take 1-2 guys 4-5 girls for fun??? And I'm being serious dont say some dumb stuff. I want to know where to take this number of people. What do you all do for fun with this big group. Dont say smoke or drink because I'm a boxer so I dont do that stuff.
Quote by Pantera2589
Ok where do you take 1-2 guys 4-5 girls for fun??? And I'm being serious dont say some dumb stuff. I want to know where to take this number of people. What do you all do for fun with this big group. Dont say smoke or drink because I'm a boxer so I dont do that stuff.

Do you realize what you've done!?!?!?!!

I don't know...orgy?...at the roller disco?
you're going to need at least one video camera, a room (preferably private, but not totally necessary), some whips, a ton of anal lube, some furry handcuffs, condoms (unless you are a real man), and two iguanas.

i'll let you figure out what happens.
A double orgy at the roller disco, followed by dinner.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by heaven's gate
What are you a taxi driver?

LMAO!!!!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
......i think ive been beaten to all the good ideas
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Two words:

Roller Disco.

Oh God yes.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Showtime1990
put everybody in a dark room and start throwing things

Or better yet. Get naked in a dark room and start touching things... that's actually not a bad idea, hmm..
Quote by imdeth
Or better yet. Get naked in a dark room and start touching things... that's actually not a bad idea, hmm..

You sir, are brilliant!
Mini Golf ftw.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
chuckie cheese
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Quote by Spydr
Mini Golf ftw.

Cinema!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Walmart.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
bowling is great for that many people because no one is ever really good at it so its fun to laugh at your own as well as others poor performance. also its fairly cheap too and ive yet to come across any towns and cities that dont have a bowling alley, where as roller discos are very scarce where im from, in fact i think the closest one is about 12 hours away.
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Walmart Hide and Seek....its the bestest....

NOBODY looks in with the baby strollers and highchairs
Quote by Stratmaster69
bowling is great for that many people because no one is ever really good at it so its fun to laugh at your own as well as others poor performance. also its fairly cheap too and ive yet to come across any towns and cities that dont have a bowling alley, where as roller discos are very scarce where im from, in fact i think the closest one is about 12 hours away.

We used to have a big roller disco at the time when it was popular, it was like THE place to go in my city, but they replaced it with some restaurants and a stripper bar.

R.I.P. Roulathèque
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
So, an orgy in the back of a mini golf cart while driving around a roller skating ring and throwing bowling balls at the other people there?

Man, I need to figure out a way to do that without getting dragged away by the cops.......
Quote by FlyingBeerman
So, an orgy in the back of a mini golf cart while driving around a roller skating ring and throwing bowling balls at the other people there?

Man, I need to figure out a way to do that without getting dragged away by the cops.......
you don't have carts in mini golf.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
you don't have carts in mini golf.

Maybe in YOUR mini golf....amateur....
haunted house
or roller disco
or even better a haunted roller disco
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Pantera2589

is this the same guy as the 8 lesbians thing?
sporting event
bowling
mini golf
golf driving range
pool hall
movie
concert
out to eat

and also, you can go to a bar and play pool, darts, foosball or see a band or just hang out without drinking or smoking.
Girls can compare clit sizes and guys can... watch?
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.