One of my buddies made a request for this... Basically he wants to be able to choose from playing through two amps at the same time, or one or the other. But also he wanted to be able to dial in how much volume is going to each if you have the Y version selected.

So basically I was thinking that you would just need to add a pot to each of the outputs, and then it would just restrict whatever signal was trying to get through and you could dial in how much sound is coming out of each amp. Or would there be more to this?

but for reference I was thinking like this schematic, but without the two LED's.
http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/pdf/ggg_sw_ab_sc.pdf?phpMyAdmin=4a28f86a515b7883e7bc35a68d4e7b6d
which would also mean that I would not need a battery correct?

And how would i find out what value pots I would need? it would be similar to that on the guitar correct? because it's basically doing this exact same thing as a volume pot, so like 500k? As always thanks!
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
So do you want it to blend the A/B/Y signals together, be a master volume, or what? Idk what you mean.

If you don't use LEDs, you won't need a battery (or a resistor, or stereo input jack, or DC jack).
great that helped a lot.

But if i just put some 500k pots onto the A and B outputs, I could control how much sound is going to each amp correct?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial