i searched and found nothing directly related.
yes, i know there's an iPod thread, but my problem doesn't involve my iPod.

anyways, i have an iHome, and today it shut off in the middle of a song and wouldn't turn back on. when i disconnect the power source, the lights on top turn on, and after plugging it back in they go on again, but the device itself refuses to turn on. i've replaced its backup batteries and searched the Apple Support thing. nothing.

anyone know what's wrong? or had a similar problem?

i need it as it's my alarm clock....
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
I have no clue. Everyting I could think of, you've done already. Which version do you have? the iH9?
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

iH5

i'm completely lost.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Replace the 120uF capacitor.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Hire an iCarpenter.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Maybe your iPod is getting knocked loose, if that's what you're playing the songs from. Sometimes the little thing that he 'Pod plugs into gets loose and you have to push on it a certain way.
Looks like you broke it. Try calling Apple? There's really not much any of us can do without seeing it in person, seeing as how you've done everything a normal person would suggest without knowing anything about what happened to it.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.