I'm frustrated. I've been trying to figure it out and I've ben searching the forums but I still can't find an answer. Is it possible for a regular user to submit a video on UG TV? If so how? And how many contribution points does it give?
This is not a question that warrants a "!!!!HELP!!!!"

Next time I won't come running when you call.
Next time someone says "HELP!!!!!" unneededly im posting the lyrics to the Beatles song.
HALP! YOU KNOW I NEED SOME BODY

(to help me find out how many contribution points posting a video on UG TV gives)
i want to know this too
I'm Steve
Last edited by Irnmaiden4life at Oct 20, 2008,
Quote by jimtaka
^-- Why not?

Hell I'm interested to know the answer to this.

That implies that he is in dire need of assistance. I heard his pleas, tore off my clothes to reveal my pit monkey superhero tights and ran here as fast as I could. It appears he isn't in dire need of assistance. His guitar hasn't been stolen, he hasn't defecated in his basement, he is in no situation where rape would be helpful. He cried wolf.

You only go "HELP!!!" when the shit has hit the fan and as far as I see, the fan has not a trace of feces.
Quote by Trefellin
That implies that he is in dire need of assistance. I heard his pleas, tore off my clothes to reveal my pit monkey superhero tights and ran here as fast as I could. It appears he isn't in dire need of assistance. His guitar hasn't been stolen, he hasn't defecated in his basement, he is in no situation where rape would be helpful. He cried wolf.

You only go "HELP!!!" when the shit has hit the fan and as far as I see, the fan has not a trace of feces.

Your tights have a feces stain on them.
ಥ_ಥ
I see.

I must be in the wrong place. IMO, I'd rather know the answer to his question than what to do if he defecated in his basement while he was being raped.
Hmm, actually perhaps this is posted in the wrong place.

*moved*

and *title changed*
As far as I can find there's no way to do it yet.

Maybe an admin or tillfromkenig can enlighten us.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
Your tights have a feces stain on them.

I see...

I guess that teaches me to never lend you my tights ever again.

Quote by jimtaka
I'd rather know the answer to his question than what to do if he defecated in his basement while he was being raped.

Well then, I must say that I find your values contemptuous, questionable and disturbing.
Quote by Trefellin
I see...

I guess that teaches me to never lend you my tights ever again.

lolz

Nothing a little Tide can't fix.
ಥ_ಥ
I talked to Zappp a while back and if you get in contact with him and have a good enough video he will put it up. I think they must be in FLV format or something like that though...

I personally prefer working with and exporting quicktime movies...

At this point there is no way for a user to simply submit a video of his/her own by themselves. That's what YouTube is for though lol