if anyone is into alternative or punk rock then give me a shout,i play the bass and i live in nicholasville,im wanting to get in or start an alternative/punk rock band in the jessamine/fayette county area,i can write my own music(mainly basslines obviously) and i can play good.i play with a pick and i seldomly play fingerstyle,i play left handed,i have my own equipment,and im wanting to write originals as well as do covers.

some of my influences are:foo fighters,nirvana,jimi hendrix,ramones
godsmack,alice in chains,rage against the machine,audioslave,rush
green day

anyway if there's anyone out there that shares some of these influences and is wanting to do covers or write originals then tell me,peace out
Yep, I'm from Kentucky all right! yee haw!

Quote by Zycho
Who says you need a band? A bass can do just as much exciting shit as a guitar can.
hey man i live in lebanon ky 25-35 minutes south of you i am into ac/dc, tom petty, foo fighters, nirvana, lynard skynard, any southern rock, country, rock, alt rock and so on so forth anything that is good.i got my ownguitars and stuff too and sing anything that i can play.but would definantly like to get in touch with ya.
oh cool man,sorry for not replying sooner.i didnt think that anyone was gonna respond to this so i havent checked it in a while,i've got a band started named dried-ink,were still looking for a guitarist though.well if you want to join then i guess we could setup a time to audition or something,do you have a myspace so i can add you?
Yep, I'm from Kentucky all right! yee haw!

Quote by Zycho
Who says you need a band? A bass can do just as much exciting shit as a guitar can.
Last edited by xxZERO320xx at Nov 14, 2008,