0 0%
1 2%
2 5%
2 5%
Lolz Australia Rocks
29 67%
Voters: 43.
How great do you think australia is.

We have low crime rate, and Bag snatchings are a thing of the past now that were the fattest nation in the world
We have no Tidal Waves, Earthquakes, no nuclear threats, only cyclones in the far north.
We have wonderful, vicious creatures that if you aproach when breeding will not give you a ride in theyre pouch, They'll Disembowel you.

really, we're a wonderful nation, that only occasionally dries up into dust and elects houdini as prime minister
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 20, 2008,
... You guys are our drunk uncle.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Australia has koalas. Koalas are #1.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
Hey, i dont hate kiwi's
My Girlfriends a kiwi!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
So she's a fruit?
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
TS, all the reasons you gave have nothing to do with why Australia's so great, trust me when I say - Australia is the one of the best countries in the world, its not perfect, but pretty bloody close =)

Every country has things that make them special, I'm bias'd but all of you are probably too, so your view on Australia will depend on lots of things
Im from australia and i love it, im just saying some things that i find great about australia
I like New Zealand
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by timo1
Stop the Australia threads now.
Please

I'm Australian and I agree.

Edit: So are you, nvm.
I'm from Australia and it was great, but then Kevin Rudd was elected. Before that, it was better than average.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Australian Girls are SO HOT!
They always seem to have good bodies
and the accents are amazing!!11ONE!!
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
My brother found a blue-tongue at school today, I think that's pretty cool. Also, the beer is supreme.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Mr.Pink101

We have low crime rate, and Bag snatchings are a thing of the past now that were the fattest nation in the world
We have no Tidal Waves, Earthquakes, no nuclear threats, only cyclones in the far north.
We have wonderful, vicious creatures that if you aproach when breeding will not give you a ride in theyre pouch, They'll Disembowel you.

really, we're a wonderful nation, that only occasionally dries up into dust and elects houdini as prime minister

But........
Do you have George Bush???

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
PHAIL!!!!!!!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by reservedforchoi
Australian Girls are SO HOT!
They always seem to have good bodies
and the accents are amazing!!11ONE!!

So I'm guessing you're not Australian...
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Listen Mr.Pink101, you sawed-off wallaby, I know Fosters is Australian for beer but what's Australian for shut your damn trap? Keep your shrimp stained fingers away from threads like this, and your belittling of other countries to a minimum. Why don't you go back to worrying about your little cane toad problem and the fact your whole damn country is descended from criminals. Oh, and the next time your waltzing with Matilda you might want to check her Adam's Apple, cause she's a dude.
Quote by Mr.Pink101

Not true.

Some d***'s tried to still my new jumper i bought which was in a bag.

I was successful at protecting it.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
We do have Earthquakes. Newcastle '89 and '90.
The only thing I hate about Australia is the general stupidity of the population. We elected Kevin Rudd for christ sake. His population has gone up due to the way he has handled the economic crisis, when he hasn't had to do anything. Those big evil banks with their record profits are the ones that have kept us out of the shitstorm, because of their big profits, now Ruddy has spent way too much of the surplus to inject funds into the economy, allocating them to the wrong places.
Thank you for providing me a vessel to vent my frustrations TS
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Axendancy
Listen Mr.Pink101, you sawed-off wallaby, I know Fosters is Australian for beer but what's Australian for shut your damn trap? Keep your shrimp stained fingers away from threads like this, and your belittling of other countries to a minimum. Why don't you go back to worrying about your little cane toad problem and the fact your whole damn country is descended from criminals. Oh, and the next time your waltzing with Matilda you might want to check her Adam's Apple, cause she's a dude.
All except for Adelaide.
Sigged

Also; Adelaide doesent have Ben Folds anymore
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Sigged

Ben Folds?

Who?
Um australia does get tidal waves, tides rose 2m at the time of that samoan tidal wave a few years ago. We get earthquakes, but they rarely are above a magnitude of 4. Guitar gear is expens1ve pwn.

Oh and I know of no one in in Australia who drinks Fosters. It is the worst beer in the country I would rather drink XXXX gold ffs.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Ben folds is an awesome pianist and singer. and possibly the best lyricist ive ever heard
After a hard days work, You need a good cold beer.
And the best cold beer is
VIC-toria bitter
I wanted to vote 8, but the poll gave me the option of two 7s instead...so I voted for the 7 that should be the 8.

Anyway, Australia is a beautiful country. The cities are too small though. I want to live in a massive city.

Also, Sydney is becoming embarrassing. It's all Asian fusion take outs, posh coffee shops and designer bars...and don't get me started on the type of people that hang out in these places.
Im Australian and I hate these jingoistic threads. It just reminds me of people who walk around with the southern cross tattooed to themselves or sprayed on their car. It makes you look like a douche.
I know what country I'm in, so dont go around shoving your xenophobic patriotism in my face.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by Mr.Pink101

What does Adelaide have?

And yes, while I may be an Australian, it is a damn fine place to be in. Especially Melbourne.

And btw, we really should stop these Australia threads. People may start getting jealous.
Quote by leephan
All except for Adelaide.

Adelaide has more serial killers than any other part of Australia.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
New Zealand FTW i love their accent, i want one.
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Move to melbourne, It has the Lowest Population per square kilometer for a major city in the WORLD
Quote by agreth_3rd
Doesn't Adelaide have the highest murder rate in the country?
Maybe. Probably just Hindley street.
we're so awesome that we don't need a stupid thread going on about how awesome we are. everyone already knows.
from daylight...
...into darkness