Do you think someone who's been playing for about a year would be able to play this song?

My schools holding a concert and we're being sponsored by fender and I want a good song that many people will know, but It's not crazy difficult and It sounds cool.

What do you think?

Yay or nay?
Could work man, so long as you have a copy of the song and can use windows Media player to aslow it down (if you go to sho enhancements in the options bit, then you can slow it down to ebwteen 50 and 90% original speed). What about some Nirvana songs, like come as you are, easy to play, a lot sound cool, and he played fender, or maybe Lenny Kravitz fly Away, back when he played Fender.
well I'm gonna be playing Purple Haze as well

But I mean George Harrison was an amazing guitarist. He's pretty crazy.
Plus I just wanna play it cause It sounds good, not so much that they play fenders.
Quote by ChrisL120
well I'm gonna be playing Purple Haze as well

But I mean George Harrison was an amazing guitarist. He's pretty crazy.
Plus I just wanna play it cause It sounds good, not so much that they play fenders.

Harrison didnt play the lead in the beatles while my guitar gently weeps. eric clapton did it,
Quote by greengerm
Harrison didnt play the lead in the beatles while my guitar gently weeps. eric clapton did it,

That was on the album version. Not live.
Quote by ChrisL120
That was on the album version. Not live.

are you playing the live version?
There is a part of the solo where Clapton do a bend and then do a vibrato while the string are still
bended. Now that part is pretty hard to nail perfectly IMO.
NIce man, can't beat Jimi. Gently weeps is probably not as hard in ome respects, although your vibrato is the key to that song I think. You should reord it and postit on youtube man.