i currently own a $550 Squier Strat which i have embellished with two Iron Maiden stickers, one Jimmy Page/ZoSo sticker, a Dimmu Borgir sticker (not a fan, just thought it looked really, really cool) and a logo which i don't know what band it belongs to. Can anyone help identify this? i'll post it here:

C:\Users\Family\Pictures\Luke's Stuff\Photo0166.jpg
i'd post an image of it, but i'm not sure how to in this post.

so yeah, anyway this is a thread for discussion about stickered guitars.
not...Kills the beauty.

and if the guitar is ugly at the beginning, there's much worse than stickers.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!

I have a few though Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer and Exodus

It's an old guitar. I wouldn't do it with a new shiny guitar
Go to Manage attachments and put it in
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Stickets on guitars suck. Though, I do have green/yellow striped electrical tape going around the edge of my body of my Ibanez art100...
But I'll be removing it soon, was done out of boredom.
I have this but with a white background.

It's on a guitar that's gone missing at my school I really want it back, but I'm thinking about taking it off. If you haven't watched summer heights high, you wouldn't get it.
It depends on the guitar and the sticker. They can look shecksy or fugly.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
i had a bc rich warlock bronze yearssssss ago and i cut down a sticker that once said "dont be a d1ck" to just D1ck and i put it between the humbucks

looked kool for a bit, still i stripped the paint of, resprayed it and put cun*t there instead

now its my axe XD
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
Quote by fretsonfire74
I have this but with a white background.

It's on a guitar that's gone missing at my school I really want it back, but I'm thinking about taking it off. If you haven't watched summer heights high, you wouldn't get it.

Nice.
My guitar has stickers, and it looks teh grung0rz. There's no photos of it on Photobucket though >.> There's a couple on my profile though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i think everyone prefers cannibis corpse

much better than cannibal corpse
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
I eventually decided to cover my guitar (some Jackson Dinky) in stickers.
I do enjoy the look of well placed stickers.

It depends on what you're going for.
I wouldn't get a Gibson LP and put stickers on it. But it depends on the guitar and what you're going for.
Some people like a punk rock look, and that means lots of band stickers on your guitar.

All I have on my basses though is one has a sticker that say 'ska' (it was a genre sticker on a Toasters CD) and the other one has a little blue Hello Kitty sticker on it.
I have a bunch of Oakland Raiders stickers on one of my guitars and my bass because I'm a fan of the team. It doesn't hurt though that they look incredibly badass with a shield that has a pirate on it with "RAIDERS" across the top.
Incredibly retarded.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by kaiser_bill

although i prefer cannibis corpse lol

Someone smokes often?
I am so tired of rhetorical questions. Or am I?
$550 for a Squier?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I got a load of dirtbike stickers and put them on my OLP Orange County guitar and it looks pretty mad with the flames... although it does nothing for the sound (very surprising ) but i also have a fender jazz and haven't put any stickers anywhere near it. Jazz is just too cool for that I reckon
i put a bunch on my begining guitar but never on my other one(s)
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
Quote by silverchairman
I got a load of dirtbike stickers and put them on my OLP Orange County guitar and it looks pretty mad with the flames... although it does nothing for the sound (very surprising ) but i also have a fender jazz and haven't put any stickers anywhere near it. Jazz is just too cool for that I reckon

that's weird. racing stripes make cars go faster, so you'd think that the flames would make it sound more metal.
My brother dropped our first guitar once (ibanez gio) and there was this huge chip on the body so he wrote his name on a sticker covered up the chip with it haha. But I would never put a sticker on more expensive guitars.

totonEDIT: to the guy above with the huge sig, I would suggest you edit your sig before you get a warning or before the mods mess with it
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Last edited by toton1989 at Oct 20, 2008,
Quote by SlashYourFug
that's weird. racing stripes make cars go faster, so you'd think that the flames would make it sound more metal.

Yeah you'd think that but it sounds more rockabilly than anything... I wish it played metal though
Quote by TooFast
$550 for a Squier?

I know someone who bought an old MacBook for $1200 off eBay... for "sale".

People are ripped off every day.
and i just wanted to ask if its ok to have the Dimmu Borgir sticker even though the only song by them i have is "Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse"? I don't wanna be a poseur or anything....
Quote by kaiser_bill
and i just wanted to ask if its ok to have the Dimmu Borgir sticker even though the only song by them i have is "Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse"? I don't wanna be a poseur or anything....

Just leave it. I also suggest either you start listening to more of their stuff or just say "Go **** yourself" if someone gives you a hard time as if they're personally offended.
Well i got a Jackson Pro Series Dinky with the crimson swirl paint job... and i would never put a sticker on that...
Jackson Pro Series DK2M Dinky
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
Quote by kaiser_bill
i currently own a $550 Squier Strat which i have embellished with two Iron Maiden stickers, one Jimmy Page/ZoSo sticker, a Dimmu Borgir sticker (not a fan, just thought it looked really, really cool) and a logo which i don't know what band it belongs to. Can anyone help identify this? i'll post it here:

C:\Users\Family\Pictures\Luke's Stuff\Photo0166.jpg
i'd post an image of it, but i'm not sure how to in this post.

so yeah, anyway this is a thread for discussion about stickered guitars.

Eh? I got mine for $180. You got ripped off, my friend.
eh. the some of the really nice ones could conceivably go for that much... but...
still. mine was 200, but it's HH with black metallic paint.
i have cliche spelled vertically in white duct tape on mine now, but that's it.
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.
I actually have a small chrome ichthys under the knobs on my main bass..like the kind you put on the back of a car. It's all pointy though, so it actually looks kind of cool.
Nope, no sig here.
I forgot, no I have no stickers on mine, however, I came VERY close to putting a Nile sticker on there, but it was too big.
If it's you, then it's not cool. Otherwise, It's okay.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash