Hey guys

im in need of some opinions. I've been talking to this girl for a while and we're heaaaaaaaps flirty. She'll always say hey sexy, or hey gorgeous or somethin like that when we speak on msn or phone or whatever. We've said i love you/love you too a few times blah blah. And i want to ask her our but im a bit unsure! She's the most genually nice girl (and bloody hot) that i know, so the sh*t load of compliments might be out of her niceness, rather than her liking me. And also 95% of the time its me who says hi first on msn, otherwise we wont talk.

Like today i messaged her and she didnt reply, but that just be she had no credit or something im not sure.

But yeh im a bit confused, any ideas?
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
Isn't there a thread for this....oh wait, no. This has to be the MOST original thread and no one else could have made a thread for this already.
Whats with the unusual amount of threads belonging in the relationship thread?
It's a good thread so use it
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by oatley
Hey guys

im in need of some opinions. I've been talking to this girl for a while and we're heaaaaaaaps flirty. She'll always say hey sexy, or hey gorgeous or somethin like that when we speak on msn or phone or whatever. We've said i love you/love you too a few times blah blah. And i want to ask her our but im a bit unsure! She's the most genually nice girl (and bloody hot) that i know, so the sh*t load of compliments might be out of her niceness, rather than her liking me. And also 95% of the time its me who says hi first on msn, otherwise we wont talk.

Like today i messaged her and she didnt reply, but that just be she had no credit or something im not sure.

But yeh im a bit confused, any ideas?

Don't be afraid to say hi first. I know relationships are meant to be completely 50-50, but they're not. You're the man and you need to act like one and be confident. Confidence will take you farther then probably anything else that you can do. Of course don't let that make you cocky or let that change you. I'm just saying you need to at least try to be sure of yourself.

Women want to be wanted so that's why she compliments a lot I bet, to get some back. She sounds like she doesn't take you 100% serious but go ahead and ask her out. Even if she says no she sounds like the type that would be cool afterwards anyways. Just remember to be confident and smile a lot.

Also, there's a relationship thread for this.
Ask her out. If she says no, deny it ever happening.
If she says yes, well...
Be all cute, have dinner, make sweet love to her, take a dump on her chest, get yelled at for taking it "too far", murder her cat as a sign of love, track her down when she moves interstate, track her again when she moves to a new country...kill her new boyfriend as a sign of love, then plead insanity. That's the beauty of love.
Pleading insanity.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
If she says yes, well...
Be all cute, have dinner, make sweet love to her, take a dump on her chest, get yelled at for taking it "too far", murder her cat as a sign of love, track her down when she moves interstate, track her again when she moves to a new country...kill her new boyfriend as a sign of love, then plead insanity. That's the beauty of love.
Pleading insanity.

I think we've all been there.....
Quote by JaykeSucks
If she says yes, well...
Pleading insanity.

I like you, I like you alot
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I'm sorry, you're in the friend zone.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I'd Sig that JaykeSucks
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by JaykeSucks
If she says yes, well...
Pleading insanity.

*Hands e-cookie*
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Last edited by miguelito2729 at Oct 20, 2008,
i'm dissapointed! 15posts and not even a single rape joke!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
:Insert Hilarious rape joke or sex toy here:
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by JaykeSucks
If she says yes, well...
Pleading insanity.

Oh my good lord. You sir, you win.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

I'm guessing you've already ruined it by being too nice.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
On a more serious note, ask her out.
At worst, you risk being rejected.
Then you know she didn't actually like you, which will save you lots of future "emotional pain".
Wait.
Actually, at worst, she says yes, and you knock her up.

But still.
It's not too bigger risk. I'd say go for it.
Member of the Laney Cult