As far as cop stupidity goes...

I was sitting at a bus stop waiting for a friend and some kid was pulled over by a cop (the kid was walking across the street). He got a ticket for crossing the street after the red hand started blinking.

And two minutes later, no joke, he pulled over another kid and gave him a ticket for the same exact thing. A pretty girl was right in front of him and the jackass didn't say anything to her. The kid even asked him about it and the cop told him to shut up, "that's irrelevant son. you better quiet down."
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
yea i get kicked out, questioned and pressured all the time when i shoot stuff
it's freakn annoying. but half the time i'm actually not meant to be there with a camera

but yea those cops were really harsh on him
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by x_thurston_x
As far as cop stupidity goes...

I was sitting at a bus stop waiting for a friend and some kid was pulled over by a cop (the kid was walking across the street). He got a ticket for crossing the street after the red hand started blinking.

And two minutes later, no joke, he pulled over another kid and gave him a ticket for the same exact thing. A pretty girl was right in front of him and the jackass didn't say anything to her. The kid even asked him about it and the cop told him to shut up, "that's irrelevant son. you better quiet down."

What a douche bag.
Jeez, where is that at? Out here in Oregon we have friendly cops. We were out picking blackberries on the side of the road at 3AM. Some cop pulled up and asked us what we were doing. We told him we were awake and felt like picking berries. He was totally cool about it. A police SUV pulled up, they showed us some of the cool guns etc. they carry around. Only until they got a call did they tell us to go home because it was past curfew
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Another time me and my girl were walking down the street to the store and I guess the local school had just got out because there were kids everywhere.
Diagonally there were two bike cops watching the whole scene, and some asshole was about to turn the corner we were on and his car was three-quarters into the crosswalk blocking our path. Having the right of way, we started walking just as the asshole started going, almost running her over, and as he drove off I kicked his car.

Anyways, I was super pissed beyond belief and the kid was parked on the side of the street, either had no clue what happened or just didn't care. So I went up to the cops and asked them if they saw what happened, and explained it to him (the kid couldn't have been no older than 16) and the cop seriously laughed and said "what's the big deal?"

I also read in the news the other day that a cop tasered a man that was trying to cross the police tape to get to his girlfriend. She had hung herself or something of that nature...

Anyways the reason I bring that up is because its all the local police. They're all white, and the entire city is primarily hispanic. You better believe there's a hell of a lot of racial profiling going on.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Another time me and my girl were walking down the street to the store and I guess the local school had just got out because there were kids everywhere.
Diagonally there were two bike cops watching the whole scene, and some asshole was about to turn the corner we were on and his car was three-quarters into the crosswalk blocking our path. Having the right of way, we started walking just as the asshole started going, almost running her over, and as he drove off I kicked his car.

Anyways, I was super pissed beyond belief and the kid was parked on the side of the street, either had no clue what happened or just didn't care. So I went up to the cops and asked them if they saw what happened, and explained it to him (the kid couldn't have been no older than 16) and the cop seriously laughed and said "what's the big deal?"

I also read in the news the other day that a cop tasered a man that was trying to cross the police tape to get to his girlfriend. She had hung herself or something of that nature...

Anyways the reason I bring that up is because its all the local police. They're all white, and the entire city is primarily hispanic. You better believe there's a hell of a lot of racial profiling going on.
Hah, you should've asked for their badge numbers. They are more cooperative if they know you can file a complaint against them.

As for the second story... wow, that's really stupid. The only reason I could think that would be at all appropriate is if they thought the kid might have been going to commit suicide too... but that's still a VERY outside chance.

Abuse of power ftl
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396