So after seeing Max Payne (and being very disappoinited) I think they should make a sequal and make it a mix of the first and second games...

Any ways what are some of your opinnion.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
They should get Nolan to make it, he knows how to make a dark film... he's also not a twat and a second rate Uwe Boll... my god that's bad
I think they should just stop with the films and finally make a 3rd game dammit!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by JackalUK
The film is based VERY loosely on the games

God it was so loosely that I wanted to crie through half the movie cause it was pretty bad.
right, that sounds shit I don't wanna see it now they shoulda followed the game story exactly cos damn that shit was good.
and wtf does alan wake have to do with max payne? gtfo much?
Alan Wake is a detective working on a crime, like Max ololol! I reckon it's gonna be very similar, so I'm gonna call it the unofficial Max Payne 3 sequal till a proper one comes out
fair play but I heard Alan Wake had horror elements? and I doubt the gameplay would be similar... bullet time and shitloads of weapons and loadsa shootouts? and the story wouldn't connect...
Ya never know, will have to wait for a demo or something. Looks like it's gonna rock though
So I'm guessing that it sucks? I wanted to actually see that movie. I never played the games but the movie did look interesting.
Saw that movie last night. I thought it was fantastic. Then again, I haven't played the games extensively, just messed around with the first one for a few hours at a friend's house when it first came out.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JackalUK
Does the film have Baseball Bat Boy or Lords And Ladies?

Captain Baseball Bat Boy, you mean? lol....But I used to love listening to Lords And Ladies!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by WtrPlyr
They should just make up their own storyline and not steal it from a video game. I hate movies based on video games and I hate video games based on movies even more.

That's pretty much what they did... if they stuck closer to the story line they would have had a better movie...

Quote by JackalUK
Does the film have Baseball Bat Boy or Lords And Ladies?

No, and Jack Lupino is so different in the film then in the game... I still think they can redeem themsleves with a sequal... or at least do a Max Payne 3
Last edited by Tapping_Ninja at Oct 20, 2008,