so im thinking of switching to black hardware. just for the heck of it.
which do you think is prettier. btw its a black guitar.
i would go gold. black and gold is so beast. but if you play metal, go for the black hardware.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Which guitar is it? I like chrome or gold on black, an black hardware on white, personally
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
go all black

but gold would also be killer!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Chrome on black is the best, in my opinion. An evil guitar with little spots of bling-bling on it.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I think black hardware on a black body is too much unless there is a contrast from something else (white binding, pearl inlays, maple fingerboard etc).

Thats just my opinion though and if it's your guitar the only opinion that counts is yours!!
Use the force, trust your feelings... do what you want.... and then post pics k?
Quote by bellerophon
I think black hardware on a black body is too much unless there is a contrast from something else (white binding, pearl inlays, maple fingerboard etc).

Thats just my opinion though and if it's your guitar the only opinion that counts is yours!!
Use the force, trust your feelings... do what you want.... and then post pics k?

ha, guitarist starwars person, not many of us

and if i were you, i would look for red, thats what im gonna do for my black guitar
Last edited by metal9876 at Oct 21, 2008,