Hello UGers, I need your help. I am really determined on replacing the neck pickup on my Ibanez RG. I have a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge, which has worked out for me perfectly. I use it for aggressive Tech Metal and fast riffing. But I really need a new neck pickup for it because I don't like the stock RG neck pickup. I'm looking for a crisp, clean, saturated sound for leads. I play a lot of arpeggios and modal runs and I want more of like an Yngwie type sound with a very round tone. What would you recommend? Thanks SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
i like your style kid RG+INVADER has been on my agenda for a while but i havent gotten to it yet, that is my favorite pick up i have 2 of them on my fenders as my ibanez s has a dimarzio
Guitar with pure clean power + sound effects pedal or gnx type FX workstation = best sound advise.
When I think awesome neck pickup for shred, I think DiMarzio Air Norton.

Petrucci's neck pickup of choice for years. Its clean, smooth and has tons of harmonics.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Buckethead uses that one too
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
i'm thinking Dimarzio Air Norton. you might want to consider Seymour Duncan Full Shred. it has lot of clarity but you have to play very very clean.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC