Poll Options
View poll results: Saw Series Continue "Yes" Or "No"
Yes (keep em coming)
42 31%
No (go on with life)
95 69%
Voters: 137.
Page 1 of 2
who thinks that they should stop making the saw series?

i mean it has 5 movies ("6" from what i heard) and it just seems like they are wanting to try and keep it going...

who thinks they should keep saw series going?

Vote.
i think its stopping after 5, cos in the trailer it says "you wont believe how it ends"
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
No, they already are casting for the sixth...they said it ended with the fourth one, so...money is just a fuckerupper of things...

looks like they've got 7 of them planned
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I saw all of them and they just get worse and worse,so ya dey shud stop!
Love them all, and they get better throughout, so I say make more.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by freedoms_stain
I have never seen a saw film.

Not sure if I want to either.

+1
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by cheeseman3001

looks like they've got 7 of them planned

lol nicely done sir, truly a man of wit
They're not my particular mug of Darjeeling, but if they're making money and people are enjoying them then all power to them to milk it until it turns to cheese
who thinks they should stop making saw series threads
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I don't like the films at all and couldn't care less if they kept making them
ohai little sig.
yeh its now just about mainly money and mainly killing hey message me if this thread gets closed we can talk there too.
I don't mind them to be honest. I'm more curious how they intend to keep the series going if they keep killing of the main characters from the last movie in the new instalment.

Tobin Bell is signed to do 7, but the directors/writers plan on doing them yearly until 2012
Where I would normally say no....I truly only watch them for the creativity of use of gore (If you know what I mean)

Sept 2..I actually liked the story on that. But im a big gore fan so, hey, keep goin
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I do like them. I think the first was the best in terms of story, but I will continue to see the movies if they are released. I dunno why. I think its cause I've seen the others.
I haven't really watched the 4th, but who really cares if they keep making them? It could end up being like a 30 film legacy, and that would be something cool.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I have never seen a saw film.

Not sure if I want to either.

The first one was really good, the second one was pretty good but three and four were bad, I can't imagine how terrible five is going to be.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I like them but I haven't got the time to see the fourth one yet. But I believe that they are for sure having six, but I have also heard that they are going till seven or eight.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by frankv
That's because we don't want to believe there's going to be another one.

hahahaha true XD
I really like the Saw series. It's brought back some horror elements missing from most movies now days. Although, I hope they stop soon with the movies and end them on a strong note. I do want the creators to come up with a new, fresh series for Halloween that I could look forward to.

We need better horror movies in the future.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Oh, and I think the Second is the worst in the series. But 3 and 4 were great.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Love them.

If the Saw films were people I'd have giant Saw orgies. Frequently.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I admit they were good but i was suprised after there was a saw IV so with saw V scheduled for release i was even more shocked, they should just stop.
The first two were pretty good. The last two didn't make much sense but they were still fun to watch. I say keep 'em coming.
The movies are dumb, this is my opinion.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
The first one was great, however all the sequels are utter rubbish.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Those movies are neither good nor bad enough to be entertaining. Mediocricy is boring as hell. They should stop now.
Actually, they should have stopped a long time ago.
The movies are getting better and better, not worse. Each movie is opening up the plot and giving you better explanations of the story.

They always have good thrills and twists and each movie always has one or more parts that make you say "holy shit". I love Saw.

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by TheQuailman
Those movies are neither good nor bad enough to be entertaining. Mediocricy is boring as hell. They should stop now.
Actually, they should have stopped a long time ago.

they should stoop while they were ahead y'know
i also agree with you they shoulda left the crowd questioning wheter or not they were gonna make another one. (and shouldnt have ,made it)
Quote by rabidguitarist
Love them all, and they get better throughout, so I say make more.

This.

People should quit bitching, they are only getting better every time and the plot is getting deeper and all that jazz.

Don't like them? Don't watch them.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
i think that the series is a little overdone, but its making money, and they arent horrible, and they still have room to finish the story.

and also, Saw movies are the only horror movies that truly disturb me
Page 1 of 2