Hey guys,

I'd like to know if it's possible (i'm sure it is) to have a pedal board which can switch various guitar effects (separate stomp boxes) on and off, and possibly switch amp channels too?

(not just a pedal board with built in effects... but maybe a pedal board which had built in effects AND could also do the stomp box turning on thing would be cool)

I think i've seen something like that before but i cant remember the name of it, so any help would be nice. It might be a midi controller but i'm not sure what they do really. This thing would be to like switch different stomp boxes on and off with one click instead of stomping each pedal on.

Any help?

Thanks

x
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
anyone pleeeeeease?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Your foot.

Or

A loop pedal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30