My family is kinda ****ed up i get juggled around alot
i was with with my mom and step dad then they kicked me out at 16 and i lived in a trailor alone and was working for about 7 months paying my bills and shit

Then they almost got cought for letting me live on my own thats illegal at my age and made me move with my sisters 60 miles away andi have to go back for probation all the time
however she hates that i have to live here and wants me gone. but shes not kickign me out cause my mom told her to keep me

im almost 17 and i live like right next to the lousiiana border in texas
it'd probably be an alright idea to just go to louisiana right? i mean they wont know i have probation and shit. its juvenile probation to i can probably just go back to texas when its supposedly over
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
Lol its close to .
my car was in my parents name when i was on my own. i dont have it now. it would be a far bike ride
Whos space?

add me
why do you want to go to louisiana ???
LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03
That made me lol so hard!!!

yay
Quote by ThePoacher
why do you want to go to louisiana ???

its closest.
im in probation where im at
and on the verge of nowhere to stay

just for a few months cause im going to college in tx
Whos space?

add me
Quote by minibrowny
Move to France, there are no rules there.

^ so true, i live in french switzerland ans am used to the french and the abcense of rules...so fun...

I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die (about women) - Jens Ludwig

Quote by leony03

yay
but you still have to live somewhere, do you know someone in louisiana ? if yes..go ahead..if no ..... ..... i dont know .....live in the woods

Quote by leony03

yay
Why do your parents and sister not want you to live with them? Are you an asshole?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
you can get emancipated from your parents when you're 17 in the US with their consent...

16, Darling. :P Also, your parents sound like dicks. I say get emancipated soon.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
you can get emancipated from your parents when you're 17 in the US with their consent...

Its the plan
but you can also get away with living alone easy at 17

i have a job guys
i got about 400 dollars on me enough for atleast two weeks at a cheap 1 room place. and food if i started working asap i wouldnt have a problem
Whos space?

add me
Quote by BlackandSilver
16, Darling. :P Also, your parents sound like dicks. I say get emancipated soon.

17 in Texas
Whos space?

add me
Too bad Louisiana barely has any jobs.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
damn i didnt know that
where i am everywhere is hiring pretty much
Whos space?

add me
Commit a robbery on halloween. Make sure its the Joker mask from The Dark Knight because there will be like half of the population as that for halloween. When you get the money or what ever valuables you collect get to mexico. When you get to mexico get on the internet and log into the pit. Let me know and I will be down to find you.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
The only jobs worth a shit in Louisiana are working for the oil field. You are too young so you are shit out of luck.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
im a bit like you...my parents want to send me australia to live with relatives,,,no kidding i live in switzerland

Quote by leony03

yay