Well, i'll probably say yes anyway, but here's the deal:

Theres a Fender TC90 in my local shop. It owns, and it sounds awesome through my Laney VC30- and i mean EARGASM awesome. It has seymour duncan P-90 pickups. And did i mention that its awesome?

Anyway, the shop has offered to let me pay in instalments until i've paid £450 for it. does this seem like a good deal? should i go for it? means no other gear is allowed to be bought for a long time...

FYI, this is a TC90 http://www.thaisave.com/shop/t/thaisave/img-lib/spd_20060107145121_b.jpg it has a set neck with a smoothed heel, too, which you can't see from the pic, because its the front of the guitar
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
You can get it for £400 here! A total saving of...

£50.

And I think you can spread out the cost on this aswell. Just to say.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
You can get it for £400 here! A total saving of...

£50.

And I think you can spread out the cost on this aswell. Just to say.

i'd rather pay an extra £50 to support the local business. also, i'd be getting the exact guitar i've played, which makes a difference for me

although i could possibly go in there saying "i can get it for £400 on t'internet, lolz" and get them to reduce the price a bit
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.