Last night, (I'm putting all this down to a dream) it was around six pm. I look out of my window and i see a UFO. I'm going to say it looked like a burger crossed with a carousel with lots of pretty lights, made up of 2 discs, the top one fat and the bottom thin with a little joint between them like a column. After seeing it, i'm not sure what happened. I can't remember anything until around 30 minutes later where i think i asked someone if they saw it too, they said no. The next day (Today) i feel really different, and said person does not recall me saying anything about a UFO. During today, i heard reports of UFO's twice in the morning and at school watched the film Signs, with no explanation by my PSE teacher as to why or what we were supposed to be doing.

Now, a few weeks earlier i saw these pretty damn trippy things flying in a bird like V fashion. I'm guessing now that they were mental birds (they kept falling and swirling) illuminated by some light on the ground. They flew around for a bit before going away into the distance.

What does Pit think of said situations? Has anyone had something similar happen?
Note: Yeah i believe in aliens but also don't believe they've got any reason at all to come to Earth, so im pretty mindfucked.
hahaha

andy

dont do drugs haha

that is really messed up 2 day, i mean signs then all the shit 2day about aliens

i think your 1

:P
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Take it to the Drug thread.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
seems very wierd.

sort of like when i think of a certain moment or episode of a tv show and that exact episode is shown in the near future.

but not the same...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
seems very wierd.

sort of like when i think of a certain moment or episode of a tv show and that exact episode is shown in the near future.

but not the same...

Yeah, i get that alot too. More so with conversations than anything else though.
Do people honestly think intelligent creatures who have the ability to cross galaxies to come here are gonna put a bunch of huge ass lights on their ship?

The answer is no, and there was no UFO that you are claiming to have seen.
as long as there isnt any sattelites coming out of your ass you should be cool
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by the worm
Do people honestly think intelligent creatures who have the ability to cross galaxies to come here are gonna put a bunch of huge ass lights on their ship?

The answer is no, and there was no UFO that you are claiming to have seen.

I'm not saying I really have seen anything, i think there's a reason for me thinking i have but i don't know what. And i agree about the thing with the lights on the ship, that would just be silly now wouldn't it?
Quote by thestonedone
I'm not saying I really have seen anything, i think there's a reason for me thinking i have but i don't know what. And i agree about the thing with the lights on the ship, that would just be silly now wouldn't it?

I believe in aliens, so I believe you.

Don't worry buddy, I'll stick with you through this!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
thats pretty cool. i believe in aliens too. go to the doctor and make sure you don't have scars from the anal probe.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
I believe in aliens, so I believe you.

Don't worry buddy, I'll stick with you through this!

Never said I don't believe in them, the universe is huge so it's almost guaranteed there is something out there, it's just you would expect them to come to earth in an undetectable fashion. If they exist it's also a wonder as to why they would come here rather than just observing us from many miles away.
i also believe in aliens however i dont believe in things like this, so im going to say it was drugs
Man where I live there is always wierd things like ghosts, spirits, big foot, and U.F.O.'s. I'm not sure whats true I just say what I see, I'll believe.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Last night at 4am there was a very loud crashing noise outside my house, and I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.
Damn aliens.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Lay of teh drugz

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by zzeazz
This belongs in the Drug Thread

i dont actually recall him saying that he did drugs.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i dont actually recall him saying that he did drugs.

But dude, seemingly drugs are hilarious to every other person in here so why even respond to that?
Quote by the worm
But dude, seemingly drugs are hilarious to every other person in here so why even respond to that?

seems slightly annoying...

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Mmmmm burger carousel...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I was abducted by aliens once.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by the worm
Never said I don't believe in them, the universe is huge so it's almost guaranteed there is something out there, it's just you would expect them to come to earth in an undetectable fashion. If they exist it's also a wonder as to why they would come here rather than just observing us from many miles away.

They would be able to observe us from many light years away, so, yeah, there's no reason for aliens to come here and observe us (or stick probes in ours asses). But TS doesn't think that that's what happened so...

...I'm going to guess that what you saw was a trick of the light or you mind was seeing something that wasn't there. The person you asked may have just forgotten (though that's not likely) and the whole Signs thing was probably just a coincidence.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?