Page 1 of 2
I'm not just talking about liking a handful of the same bands. You've got to enjoy pretty much everything this person recommends you and vice versa. When you listen to an album, you pick out the same favourites.

Well??
Last edited by agreth_3rd at Oct 20, 2008,
I have a friend who's loving the metal and punk music I show her. Does that count?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Hells no.

I did meet this guy from Finland who liked absolutely everything I like (complete music freak) but also like a bunch of shit I thought was shit.
I share it with some of my friends. As in I like every band they like or show me. But I have a pretty wide taste so none of my friends share it all with me.
Yeah, my twin.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
i have a couple friends who like a lot of the same music i do and vice versa, but each of us are unique and there's always something one of us will like that the rest don't.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

i know someone in which i like exactly half of what songs/bands we introduce to eachother. for every 1 band/song i'm introduced to, there's another that i hate, and vice versa.
almost scary...
my younger brother likes every single thing i like, and nothing else

annoying, but its better than him listening to shite i guess
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Just one girl, too bad she already has a bf
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
yeah, my drummer, whicj makes out to be the best jams ever. i can cut into whatever song i want to in the middle of any song we were playin, and after he heres like the ifrst half second the drums kick in. its great
Two of my friends have a kind of one-way thing. Basically, friend 1 buys everything friend 2 listens to. Has been commented time and time again.

For reasons unknown they've fallen out recently.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
yea this girl im datin likes all my shit and i like all hers
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Nope, I have friends where our music tastes overlap a lot but none that would enjoy the entire collection.
not really all the music i like because i like music from cannibal corpse to sly and the family stone so i have a pretty wide taste in music
Quote by SGibson666
Yes, my girlfriend...

Don't girlfriends often subconsciously adopt the music tastes of their partner though? Is that true?
I have some younger friends who listen to like the exact same stuff I do just to impress me. Its cool.
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Yes, my girlfriend. We like the same bands, but we have some slightly different preferences about several songs.
No and I don't give a shit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My friend's mom.

I have let my friend know of my intentions of asking her mom out.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Trefellin
Don't girlfriends often subconsciously adopt the music tastes of their partner though? Is that true?

True, but i think i met her by a band shirt she was wearing....
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Nah I don't really want to meet someone like that either.

Really? I do. Not only would it be easier to find out about good music, you could also form a band and be totally satisfied with its direction.
Last edited by agreth_3rd at Oct 20, 2008,
I have a fair few Rasta friends that like the same music I do but that Rastas love roots reggae is sort of a given...

And I don't buy the theory that girlfriends adopt the musical tastes of their partners... My girlfriend is into Islamic rock...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 20, 2008,
you guys can find girls that like all the same music as you? i need to move then... i cant find any guy that likes even a handful of the same music as me since i moved to college, and i sure as hell havent met any girls with remotely similar taste
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX
you guys can find girls that like all the same music as you? i need to move then... i cant find any guy that likes even a handful of the same music as me since i moved to college, and i sure as hell havent met any girls with remotely similar taste

Who gives a shit?

What happened to getting to know people through their character and respectability?

Maybe if you people weren't such pansies about music, you'd have a lot more friends.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SGibson666
True, but i think i met her by a band shirt she was wearing....

Ahhh.

I don't know anyone who has the exact taste in music as me. Even if I did, we could never be friends. I hate people with shitty taste in music.
me and my friends dont love the same bands, but we would both go to a show of one of them
Quote by Xiaoxi
Who gives a shit?

What happened to getting to know people through their character and respectability?

Maybe if you people weren't such pansies about music, you'd have a lot more friends.

You can't blame anyone for wanting to find people with similar taste in music. It's such a great feeling knowing that someone understands why you like what you like.
Quote by IDread
Islamic rock...

What? There's no such thing as Islamic rock... unless that was a typo and you meant to say Islamic rockets.
Page 1 of 2