35 18%
Voters: 195.
Page 1 of 3
My friend had 3 guitars
Gibson Flying V (custom painted pink)
An ES 335
Fender Jazz Bass
And his older brother sold all three of them for drug money
His brother would wake up to me sawing off his dick.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by KdotYdotMdot
My friend had 3 guitars
An ES 335
Fender Jazz Bass

I'm sorry, but I have to call shenanigans.
Your friend should sell his older brother for guitar money.
It's gonna be a blue day
Wow dude, that's low. My brother has done some pretty terrible stuff, but that's just unfathomable.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Obviously i would make him buy them back, but i would probably kill him as well
Quote by goest
I'm sorry, but I have to call shenanigans.

I call double shenanigans
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
How old is your friend and his bro?

I would call the cops and turn his ass in, brother or no brother. I hope he's telling the cops. If his druggie brother treated him with no respect, the druggie doesn't deserve any respect either. This makes me so mad. What drug was it?
I would steal the drugs then sell them for guitar money, or just kill my brother, literally kill him
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by KdotYdotMdot
My friend had 3 guitars
An ES 335
Fender Jazz Bass

Rat him out to the police when he's on drugs, get him locked up for like 4 months and use his room to masturbate every evening when he's gone.
id get his brother the help he obviously needs
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
I'd tell my mummy on him.

Plus I'd beat the shit out of him and steal his drugs, feed them to the dog if I had one (that reminds me, I don't have a brother or three guitars either) film what happens to it and put it on youtube!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by madbomber233

I would call the cops and turn his ass in, brother or no brother. I hope he's telling the cops. If his druggie brother treated him with no respect, the druggie doesn't deserve any respect either. This makes me so mad. What drug was it?

He is 15 and his brother's 16

****NOTE TO EVERYONE
He saved up for more than a year for the V
The ES 355 was a gift
The Bass was "traded"
Quote by frusciante39

This. Has anyone stopped to consider that this guy has a serious drug problem that's maybe slightly more important than a few guitars?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by SlipknotRule93
I'd tell my mummy on him.

Plus I'd beat the shit out of him and steal his drugs, feed them to the dog if I had one (that reminds me, I don't have a brother or three guitars either) film what happens to it and put it on youtube!

He did.
He has 3 pitbulls
His brohters always gone out thr house
sell his drugs for guitar money.........................................................................................................................................could possibly end up worse off though.
The title reminded me of a song..

ANYWAY,
I'd probably knock him out, tie him up, then drive him FAR AWAY to a forest at night and leave him there, then kick him. Or some shit.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by madbomber233

Too much pot and acid
Quote by frusciante39

He needs it but he wont get any
I would do nothing. You can't get mad just because you would want the guitars and wouldn't have made the decision they made. To each his own.
I would beat the living **** out of him, brother or not, then steal and sell his drugs, buy my guitars back, and then send his ass to rehab. After all, that is what would best for him.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by KdotYdotMdot
Too much pot and acid

What the fuck. If it were heroin, or meth, or crack, or something physically addictive I'd help my brother out then give him time to pay me back, but if it's pot and acid, neither of which are physically addictive, I'd just kick him, threaten to ruin him if he doesn't quit immediately, then make him get me the money back quickly or he loses a pound of flesh.
Quote by blynd_snyper
What the fuck. If it were heroin, or meth, or crack, or something physically addictive I'd help my brother out then give him time to pay me back, but if it's pot and acid, neither of which are physically addictive, I'd just kick him, threaten to ruin him if he doesn't quit immediately, then make him get me the money back quickly or he loses a pound of flesh.

+1
Quote by KdotYdotMdot
My friend had 3 guitars
An ES 335
Fender Jazz Bass

Legally speaking that's relatively simple, his brother wasn't the owner of those objects so you get a court order to have them returned for the price paid. And get his brother in rehab.

Where are their parents?!
Quote by MiG_853

Smoking pot and taking acid with their son, duh. That's what all the cool parents do today.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Marijuana is not an addiction. The only help he needs is to stop being a douche bag. Several states have clinics where a man with large muscles named "Bruno" beats you with a cricket bat. I suggest you sign him up.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I think this man clearly deserves to be gelded. In the old school way. With two bricks and no anaesthetic.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by MiG_853
Legally speaking that's relatively simple, his brother wasn't the owner of those objects so you get a court order to have them returned for the price paid. And get his brother in rehab.

Yeah because you can file a claim for something that isn't yours, or can you?

I don't really know, it just sounds stupid.
Quote by wtf290
Marijuana is not an addiction.

Wrong. Just wrong.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Page 1 of 3