I just want to say something, I love Led Zeppelin that is a truth, I really missed out when they got together one last time in England last year... Which was a real kick in the ass because it fell on my birthday and I have always wanted to go back to England where I was born.. Anyway where I'm going with this is I heard that Jimmy gave the green light to go on tour with Robert Plant, But Plant said NO!! The way I see it is I ONLY really want to see Page. I could go see any performer sing lyrics to any Zep song, BUT NOBODY can play like Page. EVER! I wanna see you Mr. Jimmy Page if you please!
It just wouldnt be zepplin without John Bonham though
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Well your in luck because sitting right next to me is Jimmy Pa-....

I lied.

Why should I care in all honesty?
Your point being?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Plenty of people can play like Page. A majority of guitarists are mediocre.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
k koo
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
That's funny, because I guess I fell I just need to say this:

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

OR, in an answer to King_Baby_Duck...

Get. The. Funk. Out.

Wow...I feel a lot better...
Quote by MH_Worshipper
Why should I care in all honesty?

This.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by King Baby Duck
I like funk.
Do you like funk?

I like funk.

TS, all I have to ask is why you felt that we needed to know this information.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Haha, fanboys are funny. Plant's voice is shot to hell and he's enjoying other projects anyways, if they got back together for a tour it would be cool (Obviously not a full reunion), but if they made an album it would get shit on most likely.
Thank you, The Worm... I really was just curious if anyone felt the same way as myself. I know about Plant's voice, It happens. I also have heard his new stuff, It's alright.. I a word enjoyable. I will continue to enjoy what they have made. Thanks again. Now I'm going to leave this site and most likely never return. SO L8r HATERS!
Hate to break it to ya but not even Page can play like Page anymore.

I'd love to see a reunion tour, though. But only if they release a new album to back it up. If not I'll happily take another Black Crowes tour with Page.
Wait...you made an account just to post that one ridiculous thread so that you could ascertain view points on a highly unlikely event?

You cheeky bastard!
i thought he was gonna say " God dammit im gonna read it anyway! cuz its the truth. I ****ING LOVE THIS ****ING BAND! THEY ARE THE BEST BAND EVER!
Yeah I kind of feel the same way. I love pink floyd's music and I really wanted to see them. But 2005 was the last time I could have actually seen them. Next thing you know Syd Barrent and Richard Wright dies I still wound't mind seeing David Gilmore, Roger Waters, and Nick Mason come together and play some Pink Floyd. But I really doubt that will ever happen again.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
I love Zepp. a lot. Like, A FREAKIN' LOT.

a lot of people like Zepp.

a lot of people would like to see a reunion tour.

Unfortunately, it won't happen. I'm sorry. Get over it.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Look, I don't care how hard you beg, it's a school night and it's £150. You're not going, Jimmy, and that's final.

...I saw Page and John Paul Jones play 2 Zep covers with Foo Fighters at Wembley earlier in the year. Envy me.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Look, I don't care how hard you beg, it's a school night and it's £150. You're not going, Jimmy, and that's final.

...I saw Page and John Paul Jones play 2 Zep covers with Foo Fighters at Wembley earlier in the year. Envy me.

I am not worthy...
Don't try to understand crazy..... Because when it starts making sense then that means you are crazy, too.
Quote by goest
I am not worthy...

Well I wasn't actually referring to you, but hey that works...

*basks in the glow of admiration*

Really, I feel like a prick now, I was solely trying to annoy the TS with that remark for polluting the Pit with something that should be in his blog. (subtext: no-one cares.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I <3 them too.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile