Page 1 of 2
Yeah, it's on my computer but there's a few mod related problems that i've done and cant be bothered to fix. So no i don't play it right now.
I do but I think there's a problem with the router I'm connected to right now. I can never connect to any servers. Really pissing me off.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ultimatedaver
I thought this was going to be about Cascading Style Sheets.

Me too.. Do we fail?
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
I do! I played all weekend, haha.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by thestonedone
Yeah, it's on my computer but there's a few mod related problems that i've done and cant be bothered to fix. So no i don't play it right now.

By mod related problems do you mean you installed a skin wrong and it doesnt work or something else just went wrong?
Quote by ultimatedaver

Me three ......
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Me three ......

me four. :|

then i thought about the brazilian band. :|
Might a CSS noob ask what CSS means?

EDIT: Nevermind...wikipedia answered for me...
I thought this was either gonna be about the band or the programming language.

Turns out I was wrong
Nope, if any source based games it goes to Team Fortress 2. Counter strike got boring after years of 1.6, which was the better game that you had to have skill in. A lot of great players on 1.6 never transitioned to Source which is probably one of the reasons it is a much easier game to play.
Quote by RazorRaza
By mod related problems do you mean you installed a skin wrong and it doesnt work or something else just went wrong?

I mean i installed so much at once that im not sure where i went wrong, so i removed all my downloads (like the moron i am i didn't make a back up) and now can't get onto any servers or make a server. Tried uninstalling, if i feel like it again sometime i can sort it out, but until then...
Quote by ctb
me four. :|

then i thought about the brazilian band. :|

You are my hot, hot sex.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by the worm
Nope, if any source based games it goes to Team Fortress 2. Counter strike got boring after years of 1.6, which was the better game that you had to have skill in. A lot of great players on 1.6 never transitioned to Source which is probably one of the reasons it is a much easier game to play.

TF2 is a quality little game.. Looks absolutely stunning on my current set up. Extremely fluid.

1.6 CS is extremely dated now. Even the way the hitboxes/bullets travel and hit is dated imho. It is of course, still a great game and always will be.. but time to move on?
Quote by Drybananna
You are my hot, hot sex.

Let's make love and listen to Death From Above.

On topic, I used to play a little bit. I play TF2 more (although not lately since school started).
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
I do, sometimes. I got the recent source package with Insurgency so i've been playing that mostly

EDIT* screen name is chenmin88, add if you like
Last edited by Chen-min at Oct 20, 2008,
Quote by Jackolas
TF2 is a quality little game.. Looks absolutely stunning on my current set up. Extremely fluid.

1.6 CS is extremely dated now. Even the way the hitboxes/bullets travel and hit is dated imho. It is of course, still a great game and always will be.. but time to move on?

I don't play 1.6, but I did for 7 years. I moved on to TF2, because it's more than just shooting your opponent and hiding in nooks/crannies.

Surfing is also god awful on source, it isn't even about surfing, rather, killing the other people surfing. If you never surfed on 1.6 you wouldn't understand this, but it was beautiful to jack your fps up to 150-200 and wrap around waves and try other tricks associated with certain maps (The maps blow source's out of the water). After I discovered surfing on 1.6 I never went back which took up about 3 years of that 7 I played 1.6.

Source is a quality game though, a good "remake" of 1.6 I suppose, because they discontinued updates for the original CS. I can't really hate on it.
i do. used to play in cal if anyone knows what that means lol but i dont have time for it anymore. my steam name is prsguitarman if you want to play with me sometime
my steam is SillyFuc*kingRabbit(delete the star when u add me) and i play all the time. Going cal next season in january again and im the next Fr0d if you know who that is google him.
Quote by Chen-min
I do, sometimes. I got the recent source package with Insurgency so i've been playing that mostly

EDIT* screen name is chenmin88, add if you like

Insurgency/other free source games.. 'nay good?
i'm a 1.6 person

i like the occasional source, but i can't stand the completely random headshots.

sometimes you do one, and you feel like giving the person a free shot at you, because you know for a fact you were either aiming at their foot at the time, or the wall next to them.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Quote by Jackolas
Insurgency/other free source games.. 'nay good?

I tried insurgency, bloody awful. Feels like a crappy version of Americas Army. I got TF2 the other day, and I....kinda....bought...Warhammer...mmorpg..last night... I'm hoping I don't turn back into an mmorpg addicted moron
Add chipfonix, he's a friend of mine
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"-Leanardo da Vinci
Quote by ultimatedaver

Hi 5 nerd. So did I.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Someone should make a CS server.... NOT CSS [cause not many here like playing Source or 1.8.. we stick to 1.6]
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Would anybody be interested if i started a group on steam for ug?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"-Leanardo da Vinci
Quote by RazorRaza
Add chipfonix, he's a friend of mine

Who stole my photobucket screen-name 'Ciphonix'

Theif.

LOLFAG,
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i do im cal im in a team called lastbreath
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Page 1 of 2