Im wanting to use my GC card and take advantage of the 12 month no payments no interest deal they got going. First off I play Rythym not much of a Lead guy. My music I play is mainly Metal but I do play rock and blues.

My first choice of a pedal is the TU-2 tuner. Others Im considering are a CS-3 comp/sust, DD-3 delay, DS-1 for modding only, or another OD. What do you guys think I would use the most other than the Tuner of course. I do have some pedals in my sig and my amp has a Reverb. Thanks...
the tuner and maybe the ds1.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
It depends on what effect YOU want most.

Also, there's a whole world of pedals out there that are better than Boss.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
That doesn't mean you HAVE to use it, seeing as you could just save up and get a better quality pedal.

What kind of effect do you want?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
That doesn't mean you HAVE to use it, seeing as you could just save up and get a better quality pedal.

What kind of effect do you want?

Exactly.

Don't buy crap gear just because its on sale. Save up and buy some good quality pedals.
What's wrong with Boss?

They're not amazing, but they have good, durable pedals.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
What's wrong with Boss?

They're not amazing, but they have durable pedals.

Fixed.

A lot of their pedals are mediocre sounding, although I will admit that their delays are quite good.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Exactly.

Don't buy crap gear just because its on sale. Save up and buy some good quality pedals.

Since when is Boss crap?

They're not brilliant but they get the job done.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
TU-2 and the DD series are great pedals. I'd get them if you need a tuner and a delay, although if you want an analog delay go for an MXR Carbon Copy. Otherwise what else would you need?