wasnt sure where this would go..

but i really only go in here and the pit..

so....

Nirvana was the first band i ever really got into.. got me into music completely.. this was in middle school in the 90s.. when nirvana was more socially relevant, mind you.

through high school and after i got deep into the beatles and obscure blues (and really have tried to get the oldest, and most original 1920s-40s blues men.) as well as psychedelic music (from the dead to floyd and on).

i didnt start playin guitar til well after i had "gotten out of" Nirvana (3-4 years ago).. but today i was relistening to Nevermind, after seeing a VH1 Classic Albums on it.

and after listening to In Bloom i wondered.. what makes Kurts style what it is?

can any one... offer me some enlightenment? *pun intended*
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I think the Solo to In Bloom is way cool. Cobain purposely soloed off key and bent the notes to fit the key.
one of the things that I like about the smells like teen spirit solo is that it mimics his voice, esprcially the bends. This makes his solos almost lyrical
his basic guitar style incorporates feedback, sloppiness, purposeful mistakes, off keyness, and basic simplicity most of the time.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
one of the things that I like about the smells like teen spirit solo is that it mimics his voice, esprcially the bends. This makes his solos almost lyrical

What I like about it is that it is easier to tab.
YOu just tab the solo and you have the chorus tabbed already...