im selling my peavy windsor head and am gonna be looking for a cheap tube head under $500. any recommendations? i play mainly classic rock to really clean stuff to christian worship rock.
Used Prosonic?

Used Bassman 50?
Well why don't you like the Windsor? If you answer that it'll probably be easier for us to suggest something.
Quote by Jack Carver
Well why don't you like the Windsor? If you answer that it'll probably be easier for us to suggest something.

He said it was the [lack of] cleans.
Do you guys really think a bugera is a good classic rock/cleans amp? I guess it depends on what you call "classic" rock.
classic 30 im not sure the price but the tiny terror fits in there but im also not sure how distorted it gets
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
i most definitely want it to have a good clean sound but it needs to have a good distortion too. i dont like the way fenders distort, they get fizzy and thin. i was checking out the b-52 At-100 head. does anyone have any experience with this amp? can you tell me alittle about it?
Quote by metaldrummer101
one of the cheaper bugeras...333 or the 6260

Bugera only makes 333xs and 626xs as far as I know.

He want's to play

"classic rock to really clean stuff to christian worship rock"

used Classic 30
Blues Jr
SuperChamp
^Agreed.

TS: I understand you have a cab, but you're probably gonna have to settle for a combo, maybe sell the cab with the head for a bit more money.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not