This is the one with a Seymour Dunan JB in the bridge and locking tuners.
I have it in orange and its in perfect condition.
i've had it for about 9months and i have hardly played it as i got a telecaster which i prefer not long after.
feels like a better 112v basically, but obviously sounds better with the better parts and the JB in the bridge. the two single coils in the neck and middle are pretty good for nameless ones, great cleans.

message me for more info.

selling for £160 or next offer. ill post it but it will cost extra. pick up prefered, i live in Manchester UK.

cheers!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
sorry bout the extra post, just saying that ill be back online tomorrow.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
£160? That's a brilliant price, free bump for you!

Got any pictures for us to see?
thank you! ill try and get some. im not sure if they are too big for ultimate-guitar though.
heres a pic
Attachments:
pacifica.jpg
buuuuuump
bump
Can i just say what excellent guitars these are!

I've owned one and can only sing their praises!

Free Bump!
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
thanks for the bump and the guitar praise!

bump
bump