Page 1 of 2
There's a college party going on this Wednesday, but I was unable to go as tickets were sold out. But all this week I've been nice to people at college, I gave away 4 cigarettes to people who didn't have any and lent a game to someone.

Today I get a message over Myspace saying they have a spare ticket for the party on Wednesday.

Coincidence? I think not.

Any similar experiences?
mmmmmmm i have lots but dont remember
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
I'm a huge asshole and get what I want.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks

Same here, nice guys finish last.
Last week me and one of my freinds had nothing better to do in a free period, so we walked up to tescos. Outside there was this guy that told me he'd been banned from tescos and he needed to get milk for his daughter, (he didn't seem legit, but its not like I had much to lose). So he gave me a 5er I went in and got his milk aswell as my stuff. I couldn't be bothered to sort out his changed so I gave him is £5 note back and said he could keep it. However, he needed change to use the pay phone. I gave him 5 £1 coins for his £5 note.

He went off and on my shoes was another 5er, I checked my wallet and the other 5er was still in there.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I was nice to people, and now they're my friends. Isn't that the best example of karma there is?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm nice to everyone, i shower my family, my girl and my friends with gifts here and there, and i earn a miniscule amount of money, i respect most musicians and pretty much everyone i know, and boomph, dodgy lungs, stomach infection and epilepsy, yeah, loads

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
No Karma, judgment after death by God, but no Karma.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
i do people favors all the time, always try to make others around me happy, lent my roommate $500 to cover his rent this past month, now, he cant pay me, and is moving out. worst of all, he;s moving into his girlfriends house where my drummer in my band lives, who was gonna move out of there and move into my place helping my situation, but the girl on the lease guilt tripped him into staying since she did him (my drummer) a favor (sort of, but not really) by letting him move in. she wants cheaper rent(like, 200 for the month or some shit), while leaving me with a $1000 bill for the month now, screwing me over, possibly breaking up my band, and not giving 2 shits about how incredably f-cked i am. i dont wana move home with my parents, but im almost out of options.

so in short, take your karma, and burn it. its a coincidence, you got lucky. ive done too many things in my life for others to have multipule layers of shit go wrong for me now, in this order by all my friends.
I try to be an unfriendly IRL troll and what happens? People like me. Being a villain doesn't pay off.

But nice to hear about the ticket, Tom.

PAAAAAAARTYYYYY OOOOOOOOON!!!
If there's a God, he is surely looking out for me. Let's just leave it at that.
You gave deathsticks to four people and you get ticket? What kind of ****ed up karma is that?

P.S. I'm joking about the death sticks. I'm not a militant anti smoker.
Quote by LordBishek
You gave deathsticks to four people and you get ticket? What kind of ****ed up karma is that?

P.S. I'm joking about the death sticks. I'm not a militant anti smoker.

Actually I gave two each to two people. I'm only giving two people cancer, I think Karma doesn't mind that too much
Why does everyone assume karma has to manifest itself immediatly? And why does everyone assume karma has to be some metaphysical force?

All karma is is a concept that says if you do good things to the people around you, theyll be more likely to do nice things to you, and vice versa or the opposite.
Oh yeah. Karma has come through for me a lot through the years. That list was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Tom_hatton
Actually I gave two each to two people. I'm only giving two people cancer, I think Karma doesn't mind that too much

Oh, OK.
Quote by Custom-Picks

just look both ways before you cross the street bro
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Ummm.... I let this chick touch my hair and she basically rubbed her tits in my face....

Does that count as karma?
*resists/cant think of any Earl jokes*

i do good stuff all the time and i get nothing, it sucks.

**** YOU KARMA!!!

ok i take that back, i love you karma, please don't hurt me
Sig space available, give me some praise
I have like... reverse karma. I am nice, thoughtful and helpful to everyone and I just get crap back.
Quote by dark&broken
Why does everyone assume karma has to manifest itself immediatly? And why does everyone assume karma has to be some metaphysical force?

All karma is is a concept that says if you do good things to the people around you, theyll be more likely to do nice things to you, and vice versa or the opposite.

thats how i usta try to be, after the 5th or 6th time your taken advantage of by people you do favors unconditionally for, you start to wonder.
Im a big dick to people

And hey what do you know my trouser snake is abnormally big

Im not really a dick to people though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Iamafunguy
Karma Police.
Arrest this man, he talks in maths.
He buzzes like a fridge.

It's like a detuned radio
Quote by Custom-Picks

This.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why do you need tickets to go to a party? Aren't parties things your friends have and invite you to? Or things that just happen spontaneously that the police break up? Wtf is up with tickets?

Quote by lespaul#1
No Karma, judgment after death by God, but no Karma.

Death by god? That sounds epic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by LordBishek
You're just a huge asshole.

Who gets what he wants

Very much like pete doherty.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Jackal58
Why do you need tickets to go to a party? Aren't parties things your friends have and invite you to? Or things that just happen spontaneously that the police break up? Wtf is up with tickets?

Death by god? That sounds epic.

I don't think you're allowed to be killed by God under EU law any more.

Who gets what he wants

Very much like pete doherty.

Don't get me started on that motherfucker. There are few people I can seriously say that I would laugh loud and proud upon news of their death, but he's in the top 5.
Quote by LordBishek
I don't think you're allowed to be killed by God under EU law any more.

Don't get me started on that motherfucker. There are few people I can seriously say that I would laugh loud and proud upon news of their death, but he's in the top 5.

So he's a murderer then?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Tom_hatton
There's a college party going on this Wednesday, but I was unable to go as tickets were sold out. But all this week I've been nice to people at college, I gave away 4 cigarettes to people who didn't have any and lent a game to someone.

Today I get a message over Myspace saying they have a spare ticket for the party on Wednesday.

Coincidence? I think not.

Any similar experiences?

Are you just trying to brag about getting a ticket to a party?

Also, who the hell would go to a college party that you need tickets for. Fuck tickets. I'd do what I usually do and walk right in. Although, I don't do it that often, seeing as most college parties really suck.
Quote by Jackal58
So he's a murderer then?

I believe so. He can be held accountable for every murder since he's ominpresent, and therefore personally present at any murder. However, no Judge will sentence him, because he cannot serve the sentence.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/09/21/man_sues_god/
Quote by Jackal58

The college organised the party, that's why I couldn't get a ticket. It's not someone at college throwing a party.
^ I've never heard of a party that required tickets.
I think I see. More of a formal affair.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2