What is the funniest thing you have ever done while drunk OR HIGH and not realised fully until someone who was sober at the time told you afterwards.

for me i went to get a drink and a friend came into the room to see me filling up a rubber glove with water and poking it while giggling. i kept yelling PISSS!!! for no reason and i fell over many times. stuff like that. you guys?
Last edited by Random3 at Oct 20, 2008,
i was pretending to be sober while talking on the phone, i then fell down thge stairs and started screaming
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I killed someone, it was hilarious. Then I violated their corpse, than had me in stitches.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
watch hunger team
with friends
and everybody was drunk

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

If high counts....

I did acid and for some reason I thought I was cheese. So then I grabbed a cheese grater and proclaimed "LOOK I'M CHEESE!!!!!" and I started to grate my leg and arm.....

>.<
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Ran round Bristol city centre in a nappy at pub kick-out time.

Discussed threesomes with my tutor.

Pissed down the hill where the Hovis adverts were filmed.

Many more I can't be bothered to list...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
asked an RA out on a date
You guys wanna have some group sex?
was launching water balloons out a friends 2nd floor window, this old shitty car kept coming by, we hit it the first time. it stoped, the guy got out, saw t was a water balloon and drove off. 2nd time he came by we nailed him again. he dorve another 50 yards down the street, turned around, turned his brights on and tried to find us and couldnt(we are inside a house on the 2nd floor with no lights on launching balloons over a tree/shrub in relation to the window, impossible to see). by the 3rd time we'd gotten ballsy and were on the roof throwing them at cars to bring our hit percentage up from around 25-33% to 90-95%, still hidden behind trees/bushes, hit him AGAIN and he got out walked to the wrong side of the road and started yelling at some other random house how he's gonna find us. the 4th time we hear his POS car rolling by, we have 5 people all with balloon in hand ready for him, he comes by from the direction thats kinda a blind spot(good to be unseen, but we dont have as good of a vantage at what we're throwing at, opposed to the window) and we all hit him except the last person, they hit the car behind him. a cop car. we all drop onto the flat part of the roof to not be seen from the street, cop shines the spotlight around at the 3 or 4 houses around us, eventually found us when we made a mad dash to get back inside. scary as hell until he said im going back to my car to take your names down and we can blah blah blah blah if it happens again, then he drove off. we stopped after that.
Quote by Random3
What is the funniest thing you have ever done while drunk OR HIGH and not realised fully until someone who was sober at the time told you afterwards.

for me i went to get a drink and a friend came into the room to see me filling up a rubber glove with water and poking it while giggling. i kept yelling PISSS!!! for no reason and i fell over many times. stuff like that. you guys?

Seriously? You're that guy at a party
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I tried to play a song through my iPod without speakers or headphones to everyone....it was really embarrassing because I was singing the song out loud....and I don't sing...at all...
Quote by iron maiden 571
you sound like a fag

Flaming will not go far in the pit.