Looking for a used Peavey Classic 30 amp. I dont care about any dings/scratches to the case but it must be in good working condition. I'm not looking for a repair project.
Will pickup locally in South Florida area or pay for shipping in US if packed with care.
Reply here, pm me, or email me at kyates33@yahoo.com
Thanks!
A 50 is a bit more than I need, but I'd certainly consider it if the price is right... what are you asking for it?
Forgot to mention - looking for the combo amp only, not the head....thanks
how much you willing to pay. i might give up mine for the right price. but it depends
I see they sell on ebay for $300 plus shipping in good condition w/o footswitch and upgrades and here locally on craigslist they sell for about $275 when they come up.
I'd prefer the light tweed but black is fine too.
Let me know what condition you have, upgraded tubes, tube guard/tube tamer, shipping costs, etc. and what you're asking for it...
I'm not looking to make a steal here...a fair price for both of us. Thanks
thats a good price for the 50, but i think 50 is gonna be a little bit too much amp for what i need. i'll have to wait for a 30... thank you anyway!!!
Quote by kyates33
thats a good price for the 50, but i think 50 is gonna be a little bit too much amp for what i need. i'll have to wait for a 30... thank you anyway!!!

looks like im going to be keeping it bro sorry....
good luck in your amp search...classic 30 is a great choice