Page 1 of 2
Well basically, from the gigs / festivals i have been too, mainly every time the musician throws either there pick(plectrum), drum sticks, mainly any instrument into the crowd, i was there when Matt bellamy from muse threw his old guitar into the crowd but i FAILED.... .

Aaanyway if you have caught something from any Musician from a gig or backstage please share your experience.. . . .

And maybe a picture
Gene Simmons flicked his bass pick at my dads head at a KISS concert, my dad didn't catch it, but, enjoyed watching a crowd of people get in a deathmatch...

Over a pick...
me and my girlfriend both have kill hannah plectrums, cos after the gig the roadie chucked like 5 at me lol
and i have a drumstick off of dan from elliot minor
he recognised me in crowd and threw it to me :P
then i got it signed from em all
was well proud

EDIT: once saw a bunch of girls wrestling over a sweaty towel at that kill hannah gig. they asked me to help after apologising for hitting in to me. it was a tug of war, like 3 young females againt 3 middle aged women

EDIT2: noone cares but heres my plectrum:

drumstick bein put on soon:
Last edited by oscar666 at Oct 21, 2008,
Quote by crazy8rgood
Gene Simmons flicked his bass pick at my dads head at a KISS concert, my dad didn't catch it, but, enjoyed watching a crowd of people get in a deathmatch...

Over a pick...

Hahaha
i have chris broderick's plectrum

and nevermore's autographs

but that's it
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by irongoat666
i have chris broderick's plectrum

and nevermore's autographs

but that's it

Did you catch the pick or were you given it?
i catch a saxon pick
and Gary Holt from exodus
tried to give me a pick
but a guy push me and take it form my hand

I was really piss off
but the guy was very big
lol

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Pick from Jon Schaffer(Iced Earth). Setlist from Coheed & Cambria. 2 picks from Thomas Youngblood(Kamelot), from two different gigs.

I think those are the only things worthy of mention that I've actually caught. I've been pretty damn close a number of times, though. Nicko McBrain's drumstick touched my hand flying into the crowd, but I was unable to actually grab onto it.
Against Me pick, the show was aight though, and I ALMOST got a Zappa plays Zappa setlist but me and some other guy caught it and it was tied up and I had to catch a different band, and it sucked big time so I gave it to him.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by madman_ariel
i catch a saxon pick
and Gary Holt from exodus
tried to give me a pick
but a guy push me and take it form my hand

I was really piss off
but the guy was very big
lol

I guess you didn't learn about the past tense at school...
Quote by MH_Worshipper

Sorry
but i'm spanish
I try to speak the best i can

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by MH_Worshipper

Theres always one lol.
Quote by madman_ariel
Sorry
but i'm spanish
I try to speak the best i can

My bad, 'tis I who fails. Please spank me.
Quote by MH_Worshipper

can i??
please?
Quote by MH_Worshipper

don't worry
it's good that someone corrects me
so i can get better speaking english
i really want to learn to speak english well

one time the Blue Man Group threw like 3 marshmallows into the crowd before they did that trick and i caught one.

I still have it after like 7 months
Quote by MH_Worshipper
Go ahead! I take all the spankin' I can get.

*whu-tush*
I got an autograph from Steven of iwrestledabearonce on one of my pieces of artwork the first time I saw them; then one from their merch guy yesterday on another work.

Not picks, but still good.
Mines well add what i got;

Brad Delson from Linkin Park's Plectrum
Matt Bellamy Plectrum (People think it says muse on it, it doesn't , it says Manson)
I forgot what else.
Quote by oscar666
Manson
on a muse pic
eh?

Matt Bellamy uses custom built Manson guitars.

http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/Muse gallery/index.htm

So it makes sense that it says manson on his picks, he probably just gets sent loads for endorsing the guitars.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by oscar666
Manson
on a muse pic
eh?

Yeah, Muse get there equipment ordered and customised from a shop in Devon called Manson.
Quote by korinaflyingv
I stole a local folk singer's virginity
does that count?

Depends, How old. . .
Once I almost caught a pick that MxPx threw, but I missed catching. It almost hit my girlfriend(zether to y'all here) in the face.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Sonny_sam
Matt Bellamy uses custom built Manson guitars.

http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/Muse gallery/index.htm

So it makes sense that it says manson on his picks, he probably just gets sent loads for endorsing the guitars.

that makes sense then
i didnt consider guitar manufacturer
Quote by oscar666
me and my girlfriend both have kill hannah plectrums, cos after the gig the roadie chucked like 5 at me lol
and i have a drumstick off of dan from elliot minor
he recognised me in crowd and threw it to me :P
then i got it signed from em all
was well proud

EDIT: once saw a bunch of girls wrestling over a sweaty towel at that kill hannah gig. they asked me to help after apologising for hitting in to me. it was a tug of war, like 3 young females againt 3 middle aged women
drumstick bein put on soon:

Man you like some real crap music..
Quote by Untitled001
Man you like some real crap music..

no, i like music which does not appeal to you.
you suck man
My guitar teacher caught John Petrucci's pick after he threw a handful of them into the crowd.
Almost got into a fight over a Brad Wilk drumstick, and later caught the drumstick of Serj Tankian's drummer.
Quote by PRS Eddie
Did you catch the pick or were you given it?

i almost caught it, but it slipped out my hand. another guy spotted this moment of weakness and was scambling around on the ground to find it, but i saw it before him and sneakily picked it up, put it in my pocket, and told him i was giving up ^_^
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

I got all of Necrophagist's autographs. Except for Muhammed..... dammit. Got a few random picks & stuff.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Page 1 of 2