Page 1 of 2
Mine is 4.7986.

I'm a Junior in high school. And I do, in fact, play guitar, swim, run, play tennis, and have a life.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.

What's a GPA?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
3.8/3.9 out of 4.0
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
You just did this to show off
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Over 9000.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by freddaahh

What's a GPA?

grade point average.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Mine is over 9000. What's a GPA?

EDIT:
Quote by Kensai
Over 9000.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR QUICK TYPING KENSAI!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Mine is 4.7986.

I'm a Junior in high school. And I do, in fact, play guitar, swim, run, play tennis, and have a life.

out of 4?

daz real good.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Mine was like a 2.3 and guess what? I graduated high school just like everyone who got a 4.0 by working their asses off all weekend and never having fun. Who's laughing now??

EDIT: As for after school activities, I got drunk alot, hung out with friends, stayed up late, did NO homework (senior year at least), and slept through a lot of classes. It was really stressful.

The moral of the story? Don't work your ass off, you don't have to.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
You just did this to show off

Quite obvious.
Mines like 4.4 out of a possible 4.7-ish.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Graduated with a 2.6

Suck it
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I've gotta call BS.

In most states you can't start taking AP classes until your junior year.

To have a 4.7 you would need all straight 100's your freshman and sophmore years. This will only earn you a theoretical 4.5

This year you'd need to be in ALL AP classes (Impossible, just like trying to take all honors also. Many mandatory classes are regulars) this year and make straight 100's also.

Get a GPA calculator.
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
2.9-3? Dunno....

■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Mine was like a 2.3 and guess what? I graduated high school just like everyone who got a 4.0 by working their asses off all weekend and never having fun. Who's laughing now??

EDIT: As for after school activities, I got drunk alot, hung out with friends, stayed up late, did NO homework (senior year at least), and slept through a lot of classes. It was really stressful.

The moral of the story? Don't work your ass off, you don't have to.

Are you going to college?
sorry i guess the point of this thread was for him to brag? grats?
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
grade point average.

Which is?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by rocklee1431
sorry i guess the point of this thread was for him to brag? grats?

Yup, that's what I said..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
4.768 in high school.

subtract about 2 points for college and there you go. Don't worry it gets harder.

Slightly above average, just under my parents expectations. Metal to the core.
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Quote by Pleasure2kill

the people that went to college are probably laughing? the american high school system is so ****ing easy to graduate from its not even funny, hell people find a way to make kids graduate hence they make something called the GED which is really bullshit if you ask me. I'm not doubting that you didnt work at all, its just we have one of the worst education systems in the whole world considering our economic status so yeah
Last edited by SenseS FaiL at Oct 20, 2008,
Mines iz a 3.7-3.9 out of 4.0.

I'm definitely getting into college. Just need to pimp my way into it...
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by garden of grey
I've gotta call BS.

To have a 4.7 you would need all straight 100's your freshman and sophmore years. This will only earn you a theoretical 4.5

This year you'd need to be in ALL AP classes (Impossible, just like trying to take all honors also. Many mandatory classes are regulars) this year and make straight 100's also.

Get a GPA calculator.

He might (and probably is) doing IB, which is a lot more friendly to the old Gee-rade point average than AP is. I have a Macedonian friend who got a 4.57 as a GPA, lowest grade being an 87 (B+) who was taking 4 Higher Levels (+.4 GPA) and a curve (+?? GPA)

I, on the other hand, graduated happily with a 2.71 and said good bye and fuck you to my school one last time. Never looked back.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by garden of grey
I've gotta call BS.

Get a GPA calculator.

not true.
i have a 4.5 something rather and i get bunches of b's.
you just have to take all honors classes (gives 1 quality point each) and some AP classes (2 quality points each) and get A's in all your electives/non-honors or AP classes.

basically at our school a 5.0 is the highest you can get

EDIT: i'm also a junior, play guitar and flute, swim, and have 1/2 a social life
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X

They are, there college is paid for by hope.

3.21 last i looked at it. I'm a senior in high school.
Could have a 4.0 if i wanted to though, but I'm real lazy and do only about half of my homework.
Last edited by that1l)ude at Oct 20, 2008,
Quote by SenseS FaiL
the people that went to college are probably laughing? the american high school system is so ****ing easy to graduate from its no even easy, hell people find a way to make kids graduate hence they make something called the GED which is really bullshit if you ask me. I'm not doubting that you didnt work at all, its just we have one of the worst education systems in the whole world considering our economic status so yeah

Haha, I'm going to an international school over here in Norway right now, and I'm moving back to the States this summer. One of my friends moved back this year and he says the standard of education is so low right now that he has no problem making straight A's there. Whereas here, he was having trouble keeping C's. I'm not having any trouble running all A's and B's (mostly A's ). I'm wondering how easy it's going to be when I get back, because I'm going to be doing my last two years of high school over there.

Sounds good, but I'm taking honors classes, so I could potentially get up to a 5.0.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Out of what? At my school the highest possible is 4.0 and that is unheard of. I have a 3.6
It would be impossible to get a 4.7 in your sophomore year at my school. The most advanced English and Science courses (English II Pre-IB and Chemistry) are unweighted, so even if you were in Honors Precalculus, AP Euro, and AP Spanish Language as a sophomore the best you could get is a 4.6.

Right now I have a 4.0. With the classes I'm taking this year I can get up to a 4.45, but that's only if I get straight A's.
Mine is 4.7986.

Sure you do fag. Unweighted gpa's only.

I have a 3.52 in chemical engineering
Yeah, well you jam for Jesus, so I don't give a f**k.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
wow youre quite the little smartass arnt you?

i got a 4.07-4.2 out of i dont even care cause it doesnt mean or prove shit
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
18.49 out of a maximum 20.00.

Yeah, we do it hardcore in Sweden.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2