Page 1 of 2
COME ONE GUYZZZZZ

Let's have a bit of fun in this thread. I've just looked at all the thread titles and had a little read, nothing too interesting. COME ON IT'S MONDAY NIGHT. Lets liven it up by liven it up (see what i did there?)

So any lighthearted, halirouse banter anything interesting that's fun and exciting post here because I'm up for some fun before bedtime
no.

#1 this place is a real sausage fest.

#B I don't appreciate it when you say things like "come on guyzzzzz."
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
I tried a new detergent earlier today. Seemed to make the clothes a little softer. I'll keep you guys updated.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I tried a new detergent earlier today. Seemed to make the clothes a little softer. I'll keep you guys updated.

■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Kensai

It's about time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My parents just died of cancer.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Aren't you the guy who wanted us to post tits?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Jackal58
It's about time.

Yeah man, you smell like dog food. And Swedish dog food at that.

Really?
Quote by Kensai

Can you start one of those RSS feed things? I just don't have the time to keep checking back every day.
Quote by Pleasure2kill

please go away then and go to a sadthread/make your own sad thread

fun things only please
Quote by 666nate666
Smoke some weed you stupid shit

why don't you smoke a rusty japanese man

how u fkin leik dat??
Quote by muddywaters51
COME ONE GUYZZZZZ

Let's have a bit of fun in this thread. I've just looked at all the thread titles and had a little read, nothing too interesting. COME ON IT'S MONDAY NIGHT. Lets liven it up by liven it up (see what i did there?)

So any lighthearted, halirouse banter anything interesting that's fun and exciting post here because I'm up for some fun before bedtime

Exactly.
Quote by Kensai

I anxiously await the update
Quote by Kensai

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Kensai

Please! The suspense is me!
Quote by Kensai

What brand? Also, what type of fabric was it used on?

Did the colours stay vibrant?
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by muddywaters51
please go away then and go to a sadthread/make your own sad thread

fun things only please

this guy is literally sh!tting sympathy
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Oh, if you insist.

Stamp collecting is the collecting of postage stamps and related objects, such as covers (envelopes or packages with stamps on them). It is one of the world's most popular hobbies, with estimates of the number of collectors ranging up to 20 million in the United States alone.

Collecting is not the same as philately, which is the study of stamps. A philatelist often does, but need not, collect the objects of study, nor is it necessary to closely study what one collects. Many casual collectors enjoy accumulating stamps without worrying about the tiny details, but the creation of a large or comprehensive collection generally requires some philatelic knowledge.

Stamp collectors are an important source of revenue for some small countries who create limited runs of elaborate stamps designed mainly to be bought by stamp collectors. The stamps produced by these countries far exceed the postal needs of the countries.[citation needed]

Some collectors, observing the generally rising prices of rare stamps, have taken to philatelic investment. Rare stamps are among the most portable of tangible investments, and are easy to store.

The first postage stamp, the Penny Black, was issued by Britain in 1840 and pictured a young Queen Victoria. It was produced without perforations (imperforate) and consequently had to be cut from the sheet with scissors in order to be used. While unused examples of the "Penny Black" are quite scarce, used examples are common, and may be purchased for $25 to $150, depending upon their condition.
Queen Victoria's profile was a staple on 19th century stamps of the British Empire; here on a half-penny of the Falkland Islands, 1891.
Queen Victoria's profile was a staple on 19th century stamps of the British Empire; here on a half-penny of the Falkland Islands, 1891.

Children and teenagers were early collectors of stamps in the 1860s and 1870s. Many adults dismissed it as a childish pursuit.

During the late 1800s many of those collectors, as adults, began to systematically study the available postage stamps and published research works on their production, plate flaws, etc.

Some stamps such as the triangular issues of the Cape of Good Hope became legendary. (See Stamps of the Cape of Good Hope).

It was not until the 1920s that publicity about valuable stamps encouraged a large increase in the number of stamp collectors. This rapid increase in postage stamp values was largely because very few of the older stamps had been saved in good condition. Especially difficult to find were pairs, triples, and large blocks of older stamps.

Because many U.S. stamp issues of the 1920s rose rapidly in value, during the 1930s many American collectors stockpiled mint U.S. stamps with the hopes of selling them for a sizeable profit in a few years' time. This never materialized. Even today, more than 60 years later, one can find many 1930s U.S. issues in mint condition for close to face value, and many stamp dealers and collectors still use stamps issued as far back as the 1930s for postage when mailing letters.

Most U.S. postage stamps issued since the 1930s are easy to obtain and have minimal value. Some high face value stamps, such as the $2.60 United States Graf Zeppelin issued in 1930, are worth substantial amounts of money. Other stamps issued since 1930 that are usually worth something are souvenir sheets from popular countries, hard to find plate number coils, and errors in printing.
This thread is now about bears.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.

Serious cat is bloody serious!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?

This is the brand and product if anyone is wondering. I've noticed a 10-15% increase in softness in my shirts and underwear so far. I'm washing my pants right now, I'll see if I can notice any increase there.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by gourd42
This thread is now about bears.

ya mams a big fat hairy bear and i cannot bare the sight of her stinky pyjamas
Everyone post naked pictures of yourself...go!
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Page 1 of 2