I have an Digitech RP-350. I bought it a few years ago to just play around on, seeing as its shitty modelling.

But there is one setting I like.

Its a '68 Plexi, full gain, 55% on volume. I use this for my heavier settings.

I was wanting to get something similar to this sound but in a pedal form.

I was thinking Marshall's Guv'nor 2, Or should I just use my Jackhammer (Marshall's JCM800-esque pedal)?