So i have been playin guitar for 7 years or more, recently i have gotten a bass and absolutely love it, everyone where i live plays guitar thats why i wanted to break away from guitar a little. I honestly think im better at bass. Idk if i should sell my amp i just bought (Ashdown fa40), i think their discontinued, and how much would it be worth? and i mite buy a fender rumble 100 bass amp.....HELP ME PLEASE! lol
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
nothing wrong with that.

I would ask over in the Bass forum as they discuss amps a lot over there and you can obviously check eBay and google to find a price range for your guitar amp.

i see a FA-40 for $335 and a FA-50 for $900 on ebay right now.
Im fixing to pick up a bass as well. I've only played bass a few times but everyone tells me the same thing that im much better at it then gutiar lol. So I decided im going to bite the bullet on it pretty soon as well. Good luck and I say go for it its not like your getting rid of your guitar. And you can do some guitar recording and add in some bass recordings on top of it which is what im planning on doing.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Im fixing to pick up a bass as well. I've only played bass a few times but everyone tells me the same thing that im much better at it then gutiar lol. So I decided im going to bite the bullet on it pretty soon as well. Good luck and I say go for it its not like your getting rid of your guitar. And you can do some guitar recording and add in some bass recordings on top of it which is what im planning on doing.

yeh thanx man. I think i will, im actually goood at guitar, but everyone plays guitar where i live and i wanna start a band so, bass i can really grove with but yeh, im lookin at a yorkville amp.
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100