most of you people probably dont know me, i want to use this forum because i like a bit of hardcore, but all the bands that seem to be discussed, i dont really like them

anyway i started this thread to discuss old extreme hardcore and im interested in hearing, getting recommendations for and talking about stuff from the early 80s that is generally ahead of its time or very extreme (fast, raw, harsh whatever) for the time it was released. as a metal fan its interesting to me as this stuff obviously made a massive contribution to extreme metal, and apart from that its just really cool stuff

so please help me out lets discuss the music, perhaps also how its influenced later music, perhaps if this thread goes well we could work on a list or something

bands i am thinking of are stuff like DRI, Adrenalin OD, RKL, Deep Wound, Siege, Kuolema, Larm, Anti-Cimex, etc...
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
If you like Anti-Climex etc you'd probably enjoy:

Akutt Inneggelse
Enola Gay
Existenz
Expozez
Groteska Taskar
Kuolema
Mob 47
Moderat Likvidation
Mottek
Procuct Assar
Raw Power
Rudolphs Rache
T.A.S.K
Terveet Kadet
ASSUCK
Avulsion
Bizarre X
Bloody Phoenix
Charles Bronson
Cinder

There are a load of really cool comps but you should definitely pick up I Thrash Therefore I Am, Euro Thrash Retribution and No Core Tape. I can hook you up with those if you want to or anyone else that wants them. I haven't seen actual copies of these except in old dudes collections.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
hey, i have heard some of these mentioned around. i dont need help finding stuff haha i know where to look. on another forum a guy made a massive post on obscure old extreme hardcore. perhaps ill ask him if he'd mind if i copy-pasted it here... the guy is a walking encyclopedia haha
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Yeah no worries mate I'll upload it then PM you a bit later.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)