google chrome
22 6%
firefox
271 74%
other (comment)
4 1%
Voters: 366.
Page 1 of 3
OK, the search bar comes up with nothing, so what browser is your favorite and which one do you use?

Poll coming.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
IE because thats the only one I've tried (Is it worth the hassle to get FF? What's so good about it?).
Firefox FTW!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Once Google comes out with Chrome for Mac, I will try that out, but for now I cant live without Firefox.

I have occasionally installed it on other peoples computers without them knowing because I just cant deal with IE
I'm trying out Konqueror right now, but mainly use Firefox. Second to that is Google Chrome. I don't really like the look of Safari and I've only tried Opera once. The only time I use IE is for when I have a fresh install of Windows and want to download Firefox.
Firefox.

Mines is customised to **** so it's perfect for me.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by captainoid
IE because thats the only one I've tried (Is it worth the hassle to get FF? What's so good about it?).

yes it is worth it.
it uses less to use it so your computer will be able to run it faster and its constantly getting updates while IE gets them periodically and research
Quote by captainoid

I prefer safari, mainly because of the nice graphics and the private browsing.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Quote by acersucks
I'm trying out Konqueror right now, but mainly use Firefox. Second to that is Google Chrome. I don't really like the look of Safari and I've only tried Opera once. The only time I use IE is for when I have a fresh install of Windows and want to download Firefox.

Isn't that the linux browser?
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
Quote by caskettheclown
yes it is worth it.
it uses less to use it so your computer will be able to run it faster and its constantly getting updates while IE gets them periodically and research

*Leaves thread for a while to download FireFox*
Firefox pwns all else

Quote by captainoid

all the free add-ons like add blocker, grease monkey and stuff
better design and as said
Firefox pwns all else

edit: yes, i just quoted myself in the same post, what now
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Oct 20, 2008,
I use firefox and occasionally safari when firefox is having problems. Can't you get safari on PC now?

is nothing sacred anymore
*cries*
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Google
I tried it, good experience so far (month or so). Large window, no toolbars filled with crap i never use, loads pages a bit faster.
its plesent
Quote by gourd42
Isn't that the linux browser?

Yes... well default in KDE, I installed it in GNOME, which came with Firefox in my distro.
IE

coz my firefox has suddenly started being an arse
and its not worth the hassel
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by acersucks

konquerors good for file browsing, but for web its all about firefox
You are now blinking manually
On Windows Opera is unbeatable.

I'm using Firefox with Ubuntu right now because Opera screwed up the flash support in 9.60. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon so I can rid myself of Firefox.
Firefox

Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

I read the title as "Bowser Wars". I'm disappointed

and firefox
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Opera ftw. Much sexier and easier to customize
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by CaptainRon
I've gone from Firefox to Opera to Google Chrome.

Edit your about:config in firefox and its by far the best of all browsers.

Google Chrome would sometimes just stop loading pages and Opera is nothing special.

"Here be dragons!" lol. What exactly am I supposed to do in here?
Quote by acersucks
Yes... well default in KDE, I installed it in GNOME, which came with Firefox in my distro.

Yeah it sounded familiar. KDE makes me feel nostalgic for some reason.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
Quote by gourd42
Yeah it sounded familiar. KDE makes me feel nostalgic for some reason.

I prefer GNOME, KDE reminds me of Windows. But they've got some pretty cool apps for the environment.
Quote by acersucks
I prefer GNOME, KDE reminds me of Windows. But they've got some pretty cool apps for the environment.

Yeah i use GNOME now, but when i first started i liked KDE> I liked the game where you had to make walls and cover up a certain amount of the board without being hit by balls.. the name escapes me at the moment and i don't want to have to start up my live distro.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I use firefox because I love the look of it and the add ons are awesome.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by gourd42
Yeah i use GNOME now, but when i first started i liked KDE> I liked the game where you had to make walls and cover up a certain amount of the board without being hit by balls.. the name escapes me at the moment and i don't want to have to start up my live distro.

Never played a game like that. Now you've got me curious - please boot it up and find out what it is.
Quote by acersucks
Never played a game like that. Now you've got me curious - please boot it up and find out what it is.

It's this.

When i used KDE i was using Slax
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
Quote by captainoid

The hassle? Oh you're right, it's tough to click on this link: link is right here, just click it and then click download.

I apologize for being rude, but it is not a hassle at all. And yes, it is worth a few clicks of the mouse.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by gourd42
It's this.

When i used KDE i was using Slax

Cool, I'll try it out sometime. The only time I've used SLAX was in an ophcrack Live CD.
I use/love Flock.
Duncan.Hills.Duncan.Hills. COFFEE!!!

If a tree falls in the woods, and a man is there to hear it, but the tree crushes the man, does the man dying make a sound?
Page 1 of 3