How do I do so?

Lets say I have a distortion pedal (metal muff), wah pedal, reverb and delay. How do I set them up and connect them? Also would I need any other effects for lead guitar?
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by mcrfobtai
Distortion and wah directly into your amp (Connect 'em with, ya know, cables) Reverb and delay in the effects loop

Can you please educate me about effects loop and how to set them up?
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by mcrfobtai
Distortion and wah directly into your amp (Connect 'em with, ya know, cables) Reverb and delay in the effects loop

this,
and you can get little 3" cables to connect the pedals with for cheap from any music store so you dont have mass amounts of cable hangin around your feet

put the wah before the distortion

Quote by breakstuff
Can you please educate me about effects loop and how to set them up?

if you have one and a foot switch to control it their should be (2) 1/4" jacks labled effects loop in and out on the back of your amp ie. loop out --> pedal --> pedal --> loop in
leave the effects on when playing and you can switch the loop on and off
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Oct 20, 2008,
You can check www.bossus.com for a guiade to setting up effects pedals. I think that reverb works best before delay, however you could probably get some sweet sounds by reverbing the delays themselves. The wah should go first, then the distortion. I have a Metal Muff too, and it sounds awesome!

You should also try just messing around with the order.. maybe to you, the distortion BEFORE the wah will sound better (Hendrix thought it did).

Up the Irons \m/
I don't give two shits what people say... Telecasters are THE rock guitar!