Page 1 of 2
Cause my left nostril is a leaky faucet, and it's not stopping.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Don't tilt your head. Pinch the bridge.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Stick your finger up there.

Thats what got it bleeding
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
stick a piece of gauze in and leave in there till the bleeding stops. and pinch the bridge of ur nose too.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Ok, I have some instructions for you.

1) Go to the kitchen and make some toast.
2) While it's in the toaster, get some chili pepper powder.
3) Get the toast and butter it.
4) Eat the toast.
5) Pour the chili powder on your head.

Hope this helps.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Tampon. Stop typing with one hand and pinch the damn bridge already.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
dont stop the bleeding... let it cary on, cut your hair with some kitchen scissors, put on some hawthorne heights, and lie there in a pool of your own blood...

Take some photos, post on myspace, and watch your profile views go up...
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Ok, I have some instructions for you.

1) Go to the kitchen and make some toast.
2) While it's in the toaster, get some chili pepper powder.
3) Get the toast and butter it.
4) Eat the toast.
5) Pour the chili powder on your head.

Hope this helps.

my mom has been using this remedy for years, it works.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Tampon. Stop typing with one hand and pinch the damn bridge already.

Damn! I was about to say tampon.

And pinch the bridge... and put a wet, cold, napkin in your forehead.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Don't bridge the head. Tilt your pinch.

But serious, it's pretty easy. Have a belt? Put it around your neck and fasten as tight as possible. This will cut the blood flow to your nose. Problem fixed.
We're only strays.
make a sweet album cover
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

But serious, it's pretty easy. Have a belt? Put it around your neck and fasten as tight as possible. This will cut the blood flow to your nose. Problem fixed.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
I get frequent nose bleeds in both nostrils so I'm a bit of an expert in what to do. First plug up the offending nostril with a tightly wrapped small wad of tissue paper to stop leakage, then wad up a large ball of tissue and soak it with cold water, press the cold ball tight against the nose putting pressure on the bleeding area. If your getting frequent nose bleeds go to a doctor, like me you may have weak tissue in your nose which frequently breaks under high blood pressure. Definitely don't tilt your head back, I've gone through a lot of pain from clogging my nasal passage with blood, did some irreparable damage, basically I snore like a bear now and can't breath through my nose very well....

Wall of text I know, but I like giving advice lol Hope this helps mate
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
eat more eggs. seriously if you don't hav enough of a certain mineral it makes your nose bleed and eggs hs that mineral so eat more eggs.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Thanks for the advice everybody, the bleeding stopped.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

What a talented person.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Quote by rockstar mace
Thanks for the advice everybody, the bleeding stopped.

In 1 minute he's going to to be dead.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
get someone to scare you!
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
If you have anyone near you do this
1. take your shoes off
2. lie down, with your head tilted up, so your head isn't back
3. have whoever is nearby brutally kick the bottoms of your feet until bleeding stops.

No joke, it works.
Punch yourself in the nose every time it starts to bleed. That way it will know better than to start bleeding next time.
Quote by Corruption
eat more eggs. seriously if you don't hav enough of a certain mineral it makes your nose bleed and eggs hs that mineral so eat more eggs.

what he said. But dont do anything about it. In fact, instigate bleeding, until your body fixes it itself.

That'll teach your body to make it bleed your own blood.
Quote by tilinmyowngrave
dont stop the bleeding... let it cary on, cut your hair with some kitchen scissors, put on some hawthorne heights, and lie there in a pool of your own blood...

Take some photos, post on myspace, and watch your profile views go up...

Brilliant!

My doctor actually suggests blowing your nose. Forcing blood out helps it to clot without clogging your nose with crusty blood (which causes more bleeding when you try to remove the crusty blood)
Stare into a bright light until you feel like sneezing and then aim for a mirror if you can't get it to stop.
Page 1 of 2