Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
if by the trick you mean vomi tyhen yes
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
its less than 4 beers.

however if you tape 2 of them to your hands, one to each, then it deffinitally does the trick. get a few of your friends to do it also and race. good times.
I get nothing from just one... I have a helluva tolerance though. Mickeys FTW!
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by chris024
its less than 4 beers.

however if you tape 2 of them to your hands, one to each, then it deffinitally does the trick. get a few of your friends to do it also and race. good times.

Edward fortyhands!!
*waits for stereotype*

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by chris024
its less than 4 beers.

Nuh uh. Malt liquor generally has 5-8% ABV. Beer is 4-5%. Four beers is 48 ounces, two forties would be 80 ounces.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
it really depends on your tolerance. My friends starts feeling pretty good after half.
Quote by andyq777
Edward fortyhands!!

FTW im glad someone knows the game. sadly here in florida, we only got 32's. so i godda pick em up when i go through GA.

i might play tonight(32 hands) now that this thread got me thinkin about it.
just get a few 24's of the 211 steel reserve in the black can, its 8.1% alchohol and only costs $1.19. you can get completely dicked off on $2.50
Quote by sizzlefizzle
just get a few 24's of the 211 steel reserve in the black can, its 8.1% alchohol and only costs $1.19. you can get completely dicked off on $2.50

lol

dont you mean you feel completely dicked over when you realize you ended up with steel reserve

nah man that stuff will get you drunk.
Quote by chris024
lol

dont you mean you feel completely dicked over when you realize you ended up with steel reserve

nah man that stuff will get you drunk.

we got some stuff here in ga called "four". its an 11.9% alcohol malt liguor. itll get you obliterated after 2 or 3 of them.
Quote by sizzlefizzle

you forgot the part about how steel reserve tastes like the insides of a fat man's asshole...

if you want some 22's you can find yuengling ones for under $2, sometimes less than $1.50. for that price, and the fact that its one of the best beers out there makes it a pretty convincing choice.

but to TS, yes one 40 will get you buzzed. if you have little to no tolerance, probably fairly drunk. a decent tolerance and two will set you for the night, 3 if you want to get bombed. when it comes to 40s, if you are not drinking Olde English, its just not worth it. its the only 40 that i have ever had that has a taste that is palatable to enjoyable.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
**** yeah they do!!!! I would go with a nice bottle of Jack if I were you though.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
you forgot the part about how steel reserve tastes like the insides of a fat man's asshole...

sorry, im not into fat guys asses. you can have that all to yourself.
Quote by sizzlefizzle
sorry, im not into fat guys asses. you can have that all to yourself.

wait, what? i thought that i established that i do not like and do not drink steel reserve?

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Edward Fortyhands is the way to go with forties. If you get three or four other people to do it with you, you generally can't avoid a good time. If that doesn't do the trick, follow it up with power hours until desired BAC is reached.
they'll do the trick, but only in combination with fried chicken and watermellon.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
.zzub a uoy evig ll'tI
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
it gives me a decent buzz if i dont take too long to drink it.

i dont get them often though. i usually just drink normal sized beers.
C'mon, Steel Reserve isn't that bad.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Mr. Thingy
C'mon, Steel Reserve isn't that bad.

Yes... it is... It's even worse than Budwieser (and I didn't think that was possible till I tried it)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
40s are pretty p0nx!

I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Nuh uh. Malt liquor generally has 5-8% ABV. Beer is 4-5%. Four beers is 48 ounces, two forties would be 80 ounces.

Beer is 4-5%?!?!? Crazy merkins and their light beer.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
The 40's I drink are 8% ABV and you can get pretty buzzed off one
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

I love 40's.

It usually takes 2 to get really drunk, but one is enough for an alright time. Depends how fast you drink it and how much of a MAN you are dontcha know.
only if your like B_rad from MALI_BOO and jack like 10 OE's
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
Quote by Mr. Thingy
I get nothing from just one... I have a helluva tolerance though. Mickeys FTW!

Mickeys rule.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by StreetLight3989
40s are pretty p0nx!

01 01 01! uP dA p0nX!

But seriously, 40s are all I can afford, and they do the trick for me, I don't like getting obliterated, they get me right in the sweet spot.
2 forties did the trick for me last weekend
colt 45...
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
they'll do the trick, but only in combination with fried chicken and watermellon.

yes!!!!
whats up is the sidewalk slam. You drink a 40 down to the label, then take a blue joose and pour it into the 40 filling it up. 40 turns blue, you get nasty ass drunk, everyone wins!

oh, and I love 40's, colt 45 is my favorite, with Olde English a close second
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by capsfan17
whats up is the sidewalk slam. You drink a 40 down to the label, then take a blue joose and pour it into the 40 filling it up. 40 turns blue, you get nasty ass drunk, everyone wins!

oh, and I love 40's, colt 45 is my favorite, with Olde English a close second

olde English> colt 45
Page 1 of 2