Some guys at my school got caught with about an eighth today and i dont know what happened. My question is how much or how many pills is an eighth?
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
"Pick it up move it
Give it to the spot
Your mind on fantasy
Livin' on the ecstasy..."
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
an eighth commonly refers to an eighth of an ounce, which would be 3.5 grams...but i cant imagine weighing pills? around here its usually x amount of money for x # of pills
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
an eighth commonly refers to an eighth of an ounce, which would be 3.5 grams...but i cant imagine weighing pills? around here its usually x amount of money for x # of pills

To put that into perspective a tablet of regular strength Tylenol contains 325mg of acetaminophen.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by htsktim91989

yo i hope ur signature was a joke cuz that shits funny
Quote by Twist of fate
Once, I watched Star Wars episode 4. I timed myself so that I came right when the death star blew up.

Afterwards, Han Solo said "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!"
XTC can be in a powdered form so you can shoot it up or snort it, so being weighed like that isn't anything out of the ordinary
They were probably talking about an eighth of an ounce of marijuana.

And take it to the drug thread.

*reported*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.