How do I put music from guitar pro onto iTunes? I want to put The Song Remains the Same Version of Stairway To Heaven on my iPod without the guitars in it and with the Realistic Sound Engine thing, which is already installed by the way. Please help me!
Export MIDI

open in iTunes

create wav version
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
i think you do export as midi or something.... sorry, but im not totally sure, and i tried to do something like that and now my guitar pro ONLY works with the RSE.
F*CK EMO

File- Export- WAV just records from your mic, don't even bother.
What I do is get FRAPS and record a game's menu whilst playing the GP5 in the background, then converting the video to audio. Yay, GP5 mp3.
Quote by die4deathmetal
i think you do export as midi or something.... sorry, but im not totally sure, and i tried to do something like that and now my guitar pro ONLY works with the RSE.

That happened to me once. Go into your volume controls on the toolbar and turn the synth up. If that's not it, I can't help you.
Quote by SlashYourFug

PS: What's this I hear about a realistic sound engine?

It's basically an engine that makes the instruments sound more real. Not to great but better than it was.
Quote by SlashYourFug
That happened to me once. Go into your volume controls on the toolbar and turn the synth up. If that's not it, I can't help you.

thanks man
F*CK EMO