i borrowed this keyboard from one of my teachers the other day. and i cant for the life of me figure out how it works. i belive its a midi keyboard but i dont know what software to use to get any sound out of it. i have garageband but i cant figure out if itll work on that either.

can someone help this idiot how to work this so-called technology?
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Yea i can help you out dude ok so just go to google and search for M-Audio Radium 49 Drivers and download them and restart and then make sure that u have it plugged in with the USB cable and make sure that its on haha and if u go into garage band and go under "Garage Band Preferences" it should say "1Midi Found" under the midi tab and then u should just be able to play it. Hope i helped some
awesome thanks. now if i wanna DL it my laptop that doest have garageband, what software should i use?
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Yea no problem. What Do u mean? like reason or cubase or something like that? because i know for a fact that it works with reason.