Poll: Which V?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which V?
Jackson
12 67%
B.C. Rich
6 33%
Voters: 18.
Jackson by far. Ive played the RR3 and its great. The B.C. Rich has crappy quality on the cheaper guitars, and pickups on the B.c. Rich are terrible compared to the Jacksons seymore ducans
Quote by jcb24
Jackson by far. Ive played the RR3 and its great. The B.C. Rich has crappy quality on the cheaper guitars, and pickups on the B.c. Rich are terrible compared to the Jacksons seymore ducans

but this V has EMGs, and this is known as an irregular guitar of B.C. Rich's that is actually supposed to be really good
oh, i jus went with what it said on the link, but i'd try both of them out then, and see which one you like better. and if you have a sloid state amp, id stay away from the EMGs. it sounds really muddy
Quote by jcb24
oh, i jus went with what it said on the link, but i'd try both of them out then, and see which one you like better. and if you have a sloid state amp, id stay away from the EMGs. it sounds really muddy

ya i'm going to guitar center too try both of them and a bunch of other guitars, and i have a tube amp so its all good
EDIT: o wow i didnt notice that link has it with stock pickups, the one im looking at has
EMGs
BC Rich.
Played a few RR3's before. Tried the Jr. V like 2 weeks ago for the first time and it kills the Jackson IMO.

BC Rich's new models are deffinatly an improvement.