So I've been playing for a few years now and I think it's finally time for a new guitar. I've been stuck with my Squier since I started years ago. I play mostly metal and hard rock, and I'm looking to spend anywhere from $400 - $600, maybe a little more. I was kind of looking at the ESP LTD KH-202. Anyone have any suggestions?
Egh, I wouldn't suggest a KH, go for a double cut model though. The M and H models are reasonable and playable, at least those are what I'm thinking, I'm not googling anything to check myself right now. But yeah, maybe it's an MH model.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
No to the Floyd if you alternate tune a lot. I think you can get an MH without the tremolo though. That would definitely be fitting for you, and you'd trim a little off of the price.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
I just bought the MH-400 like someone else suggested and I absolutely love it. I too just upgraded after playing on a cheap guitar for several years and its been one of my best purchases in a long time. if you can manage to get together the extra cash it would be worth it
this for alternate tunings
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I didnt like that guitar so much but you playing on it so, Enjoy you new guitar
My Gear:

Cort G254 (I hope it will be change to Levinson Blade standard pro soon)
Roland Cube 30X

MI Audio Crunch Box
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Boss DS1 (As booster to the crunch box)
And my own build Pedalboard.
Hmmm. Maybe I'll put in the extra $200 and the the MH400. And for some reason the MH250 is $50 less expensive then the MH250 Non Tremolo.