Does anybody know of or have a link to a tutorial for building a truss rod? I googled, but not much came up.

Thanks
you cant "build" a truss rod...buying sounds more appropriate

check out stewmac.com

or warmoth.com
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Yes you can.

You need a lathe, and the appropriate attachments, and some serious machining skills.

For the $6000 that would cost you, I suggest you shell out $20 for a pre made one.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
^ well no s hit, EVERYTHING is built by someone/some kind of machines, im talking pratically. if you dont own your own shop and all that equipment, how the hell are you going to do it from home, smartass?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
If he happened to have access to the proper equipment, building one would be a viable option.

For example, nuthinbuttrubl8 is a machinist, I believe. He would probably be able to make one, if he chose to.

Regular ass.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
^ Hmm, even easier than I though!

You still need some expensive tools.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Quote by Øttər
^ Hmm, even easier than I though!

You still need some expensive tools.

^ This is still very true. Lol.

But at least I gave him hope, instead of saying it was 'impossible' right? Haha

Cheers!
Surf Rock the World

'Shark Bait'
Coming soon.
I have built a few, but it's far easier to buy one. Two things you need are a left hand tap and a matching die. They are horribly expensive. Ideally, you need a piloted die, to keep it running straight (even more expensive). A regular die will tilt back and forth on a rod, giving a less than straight thread, but a piloted die will run true.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1