Well, the last time I went out of town, I walked by a Hollister and I smelled a very strong but good smelling scent. I then went into the store and picked up a bottle of cologne called Jake. It smells really good , but the smell fades fairly quickly. Now my bottle is almost empty, and since I dont have a Hollister anywher near me I;m ordering it online. As I went to buy it, I saw that I didn't even buy the stuff the store sprays.

So pit, I ask you, should I live life on the edge buy buying the SoCal Cologne, or should I buy the other bottle called Jake that I've had before?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
prep
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
I dunno. I'd use what you had before.

I use this:

Smells like jeans.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Just rub testicle sweat on your hole body.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
The only problem is that the smell fades so fast... I kinda wanna try the other kind, but I dont wanna rick getting it only to find out it smells like shit...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
search Revenge cologne it lasts for ages and smells great.its what i use
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
Advice: Dont go into a store flooded with pictures of half naked men looking for cologne. In fact, stay away from any stores of the kind (unless your a JOCK, you JOCK!!)
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
Quote by justnmcknz
The only problem is that the smell fades so fast... I kinda wanna try the other kind, but I dont wanna rick getting it only to find out it smells like shit...

ask to smell it first.......duh?

would you buy a guitar when you have only looked at it behind a glass case?
Quote by justnmcknz

Isn't everything "eau du toilette" anyway?
Quote by slaveofsatan
Just rub testicle sweat on your hole body.

His entire body is made out of holes? Or is his hole-body a separate entity altogether?

Anwyays dude, I'd get what you know smells good. If you're buying from Hollister then it's probably not a good idea to order something that you're not sure you want. The shit in there is whack expensive.

EDIT: To the guy who suggests AXE:

Axe smells WORSE than body odor, IMO. It's overpowering and pungent, I can't see why anyone likes it or uses it.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Cologne is for partys/dates and fancy events

Deodorant+Body spray is for every day use (accompanied by showering)
Quote by duncanxdonuts

This. Spray a lot on yourself. Girls love it when they can smell you from across the room.
it's ok to use cologne, but not from hollister. ever think it fades fast on purpose? so you'll go get another one. get something from a department store. also, I doubt it really fades that fast you just get kinda used to it.
It's like 30 bucks a bottle so that is pretty expensive, but I seriously love the smell. I think I may just get the same bottle. And for the person who said ask to smell it first, I don't have a hollister near me so I can't smell it...
Quote by justnmcknz
It's like 30 bucks a bottle so that is pretty expensive, but I seriously love the smell. I think I may just get the same bottle. And for the person who said ask to smell it first, I don't have a hollister near me so I can't smell it...

Force them to mail you a sample.

If they want your business, they'll do it.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
dont have a hollister near you? seriously i should trade homes with you. maybe i wont be around a bunch of copy look alike preps.
I use to use that ran out but it was good when i had that a few yrs back. Im into Issay miyaki(japanese),d&g (girls love it),hugo boss, and a bunch of other good stuff. check out magazines like GQ and learn to be on top.
Quote by Esp_kill07
dont have a hollister near you? seriously i should trade homes with you. maybe i wont be around a bunch of copy look alike preps.

Trust me, no you don't... Small town's suck...