last CD dragonforce made was a pretty big load of poo.
this shit can't touch 36 chambers

yo my rhymes be harder than yo dick at a gay bar, nigga.
This thread.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
5 minutes, but it was a good 15 inches. yes, i measured
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I had food poisoning - 6 hours.

I just sat on the toilet for 6 because it hurt so bad. In the end there was almost no poo. But hey, better in the toilet then in my pants.

lol.
5 minutes
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
the trick is to spread the cheeks...

and easy clean up too
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
probly the jonas brothers cd
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I dunno the time but I finished an entire Archie comic.
Silly Jughead .
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I donno, but the sun was up when I went in, and it was really dark outside when I finished. I hate food poisoning...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by CaptainRon
It only counts if you're pooing the entire time. And its either by length or weight.

Longest was probably 13 inches non broken with a two inch broken piece.

Weight I'd guess was 1.3-1.5 Courics

agreed, i hate when people say; "OMG i took a sh!t for 3 hours zomg rofl rofl!!!11!!"

i mean, i bet they sit there for 2 hours and 55 min. airing out their arsehole
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
i had irritable bowel syndrome about a year or two ago and well i averaged at least 2 hours for every shit (only shit once a week normally) and well it was the most incredible pain ive ever felt, basically i would sit on the toilet for 2 hours clutching my hair with my hands and wishing to die right then and there. it would always end with a gigantic mess of evil liquid. literally like a gallon of this liquid would pour out of my ass following gigantic logs.

longest overall was probably a good 4 hours.

to anybody who questions why i sat on the toilet for so long: never knew when it was gonna hit and well one time a tried my luck and the results............very very brown/
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
I fell asleep on the can once. My longest is probably 1 hour 30 minutes. I do the rubix cube to get my mind thinking though.

Does anyone else text on the 'ol pooper?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Probably 10 minutes or so.

In the end it turned out to measure about 12 Kurics
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
This thread.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
It took God 6 days, and a whole day to recover.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
i had irritable bowel syndrome about a year or two ago and well i averaged at least 2 hours for every shit (only shit once a week normally) and well it was the most incredible pain ive ever felt, basically i would sit on the toilet for 2 hours clutching my hair with my hands and wishing to die right then and there. it would always end with a gigantic mess of evil liquid. literally like a gallon of this liquid would pour out of my ass following gigantic logs.

Once a week!?! Seriously?
Quote by Gerard_xD
Who walks about without shoes? You're lucky she didn't arrest you.
sorry the 'quote' didn't work properly
Quote by Gerard_xD
Who walks about without shoes? You're lucky she didn't arrest you.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom

Once a week!?! Seriously?

by Zeus's beard!
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
.001 seconds

DAMN! Were you on some kinda turbo-lax? o_0;
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom

longest overall was probably a good 4 hours.

to anybody who questions why i sat on the toilet for so long: never knew when it was gonna hit and well one time a tried my luck and the results............very very brown/

HAHAHAHAHA I just watched Kenny Vs. Spenny and Spenny is an advocate for IBS. That show rocks.
Well, I've currently been on the can for the past 36 hours, I have a laptop and a small fridge beside me.

EDIT: And a pillow
I've fallen asleep on the toilet before for 2 hours+, but the longest i've gone actually pooping is about a half hour.